Pizzacraft PizzaQue Grilling Stone with Thermometer BaseItem#: HN-CMP026
- Grilling stone with built-in thermometer
- Cordierite and stainless steel construction
- Eliminates hot spots and cooks thoroughly
- Thermal-shock-resistant design
- Dimensions: 15W x 16D x 2.4H inches
Grilling stone with base
The Pizzacraft PizzaQue Grilling Stone with Thermometer Base is ideal for the cook who likes to be very hands-on with their grilling. With this stone's stainless steel base you'll be able to monitor the baking temperature with ease so you'll never have to worry about over or under cooking pizza, bread, or other baked goods. The stone itself is made from cordierite that's thermal shock resistant, eliminates hot spots while cooking, and produces a thoroughly browned crust every time. You'll be able to turn any kitchen or outdoor grill into a pizza oven!
PizzaCraft believes that their name is pretty self-explanatory - they know how to make pizza. And they want you to know, too! This company is dedicated to creating a complete line of pizza stones, peels, tools, and accessories that make gourmet pizza something you make at home instead of overpay for at restaurants. With the right pieces, pizza's a piece of pie!
Dimensions & Specifications
15W x 16D x 2.4H in.
Be informed! Our standard To-the-Door delivery means exactly that. Other retailers will charge up to $50 extra to unload your item or worse, expect you to do it! You can trust Hayneedle's delivery - start to finish.
- 507-sq.-in. main cooking area; 637 total sq. in.
- 10,000 BT Sear Station burner
- Fuel type: liquid propane
- 3 stainless steel main burners for 38,000 BTU
- Additional 12,000 BTU with side burner
- Dimensions: 60L x 30W x 64.5H inches, 190 lbs.
$36.99 to $45.99
- Use your Primo for the perfect pizza crust
- Made of ceramic material with a natural ceramic finish
- Make brick oven-style pizza with the even heat of a baking stone
- Perfect for baking pizza, bread, and cookies
- Available in 16-inch and 13-inch sizes