Planting BenchItem#: HN-BFC191
- Stout garden bench to display small planters
- Durable, weather-resistant hypertufa construction
- Recessed top for holding gravel or mulch
- Metal pins for securing top to legs
- Overall dimensions: 35.75L x 13.75W x 20.5H inches
The handmade Brookfield Planting Bench is a charming way to display small planters. Its recessed top is great for holding mulch or gravel and it fits securely against the top of each leg with metal pins. Constructed of durable, weather-resistant hypertufa, this piece was built to last and it was also built to look like it belongs! There are few places where nature is quite as beautiful as in the garden and by using hypertufa, you'll have a natural look that can only come from natural materials like peat and river sand. Hypertufa looks antiqued, attracts moss, and perfectly complements any plant or shrub. Big enough to hold anywhere from 3 to 4 small to medium sized pots, the Planting Bench measures 35.75L x 13.75W x 20.5H inches with a weight of 224 lbs. Gravel and mulch sold separately.
Dimensions & Specifications
35.75L x 13.75W x 20.5H in.