Playseat Challenge Gaming Chair - BlackItem#: HN-NWI045
- For use with current and next generation steering wheel and pedal sets for PlayStations 1, 2, 3, and 4; Xbox, Xbox 360, and Xbox One
- Also compatible with PCs by Fanatec, Logitech, Thrustmaster, and MadCatz
- Powder-coated steel framework
- Fully collapsible frame for easy storage
- Comfortable faux suede seat cover
- Ergonomic seat with adjustable lumbar support
- Adjustable steering wheel and pedal set support
- Dimensions: 53.2L x 21.3W x 37.8H in.
What's Not Included
- Recommended driver height: 4 to 7 ft.
- Recommended driver weight: 50 to 270 lbs.
Dr. Fernando Smit, the founder and current president of Playseat, is a racing fan and was the 1997 and 1998 Dutch Enduro Champion in the 125 cc class.
The Playseat was born when Dr. Smit mounted one of his old seats onto a metal frame and added a gaming steering wheel and pedal box to give an authentic race car feel to a racing game. In 2002 the demand for his racing seat frames began to overwhelm his small Holland workshop, so he moved his operation to a manufacturing plant in China. From there, Playseat grew into a fixture in the gaming industry, with a reputation for quality gaming seats that are easy to assemble and provide an authentic race car feel.
Dimensions & Specifications
53.2L x 21.3W x 37.8H in.
Faux Suede Seat Cover, Steel - Frame
PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, Wii, Wii U, Xbox 360, Xbox One
Weight Capacity (lbs.)