POLYWOOD® Long Island Recycled Plastic Adirondack ChairItem#: HN-PW395
$329.99 to $379.99
- Eco-friendly recycled plastic will not rot or fade
- Easy to maintain with soap and water
- Includes stainless steel hardware
- Some assembly required
- Available in your choice of color
- Measures 31.25W x 33.75D x 38.5H inches
Modeled after the classic Adirondack chair, the Polywood Long Island Recycled Plastic Adirondack Chair is made from eco-friendly recycled plastic that looks like wood without any of the maintenance. Designed not to warp, crack, fade, splinter, rot, or support bacterial growth, this Adirondack chair is available in your choice of color only requires soap and water to maintain.
- Made in the USA
- Won't warp, crack, splinter, or support bacterial growth
- UV stabilized colors keep up the color
The advantages of Poly-Wood Recycled Plastic are hard to ignore. Poly-Wood absorbs no moisture and will NOT rot, warp, crack, splinter, or support bacterial growth. Poly-Wood is also compounded with permanent UV-stabilized colors, which eliminates the need for painting, staining, waterproofing, stripping, and resurfacing. This material is impervious to many substances, including salt water, gasoline, paint, stains, and mineral spirits. In addition, every Poly-Wood product comes with stainless steel hardware.
Poly-Wood is extremely easy to clean and maintain. Simple soap and water is all you need to get rid of dirt and make your furniture look new again. For extreme cleaning needs, you can use a 1/3 bleach and water solution. Most Poly-Wood furnishings are available in a variety of classic colors, which allow you to choose your favorite or coordinate with the furniture you already have. This is sure to be a piece that you will be proud to own for a lifetime.
Dimensions & Specifications
31.25W x 33.75D x 38.5H in.
Choose From 13 Options
$49.99 to $51.99
- New colors for 2013: Aqua Blue Stripe and Aqua Blue
- Durable 100% polyester fabric covering
- 100% polyester fiber batting for a soft and durable fill
- 2 ties keep cushion securely attached to chair
- Piped edging all around for a finished look
- Choose from several versatile colors
- Cushion dimensions: 18W x 24.5L x 21.5D inches
- New colors for 2013: Aqua Blue and Aqua Blue Stripe!
- Clearance colors: Purple, Walnut, Malt, Taupe and Gray!
- Polyester fabric covers
- Polyester fiber batting for a soft and durable fill
- 2 ties keep this cushion securely attached
- Piped edging gives this cushion a finished look
- Spot-clean with soap and water when needed
- Available in a variety of sizes
- Hand-crafted - please allow 0.25-inch variance
Suggestions for You
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Attractive Design
- Cleans Easily
- Easy To Assemble
- Great Heighth
- Never Needs Painting
- Weather Proof
- Well Constructed
Comments about POLYWOOD® Long Island Recycled Plastic Adirondack Chair:
We love these chairs. Very sturdy. They sit little higher than other Adirondacks, making it easier to get in and out. We bought 4. The first one took me about 45 minutes. By the time I put together the last one, it took me about 15 minutes. They sit very comfortably. I recommend the ottoman to complete the relaxed sitting position. Purchased two.
- Primary use: