POLYWOOD® Recycled Plastic Curveback Adirondack Chair Ottoman & Side Table SetItem#: HN-PW374
Sunbathing takes a stylish turn with the addition of this Adirondack chair, ottoman, and side table set to your patio or deck. Although it has a wood look, this three-piece set is actually crafted from high-density recycled plastic to appeal to the tree hugger within. Plastic construction makes it durably strong, resilient, and impervious to insects, decay, and mold. The set is available in an array of fade-resistant colors and is equipped with rust-resistant, Xylan-coated hardware for added functionality and long service life.
- Material used is weather-proof and easy to maintain
- Made of long-lasting & high-density recycled plastic
- Rot-resistant and eliminates the need of painting
- Rust-proof xylan-coated stainless steel hardware
- Nature-friendly and commercial quality product
- Traditional Adirondack design with ergonomic back
- Made in the USA
- Available in various attractive fade-proof colors
Chair, Ottoman, Side table
Showcase some outdoor style with the Polywood Recycled Plastic Curveback Adirondack Chair Ottoman & Side Table Set. This eco-friendly chair, ottoman, and side table set are made of 100% recycled plastic that has a remarkable semblance to wood. The ultra-durable construction is highly resilient and does not rot or warp in the sun, so you can enjoy this attractive set season after season.
The advantages of PolyWood recycled plastic are hard to ignore. PolyWood absorbs no moisture and will not rot, warp, crack, splinter, or support bacterial growth. PolyWood is also compounded with permanent UV-stabilized colors, which eliminates the need for painting, staining, waterproofing, stripping, and resurfacing. This material is impervious to many substances, including salt water, gasoline, paint, stains, and mineral spirits. In addition, every PolyWood product comes with stainless steel hardware.
PolyWood is extremely easy to clean and maintain. Simple soap and water is all you need to get rid of dirt and make your furniture look new again. For extreme cleaning needs, you can use a 1/3 bleach and water solution. Most PolyWood furnishings are available in a variety of classic colors, which allow you to choose your favorite or coordinate with the furniture you already have. This is sure to be a piece that you will be proud to own for a lifetime.
Dimensions & Specifications
31W x 37D x 36H in.
18W x 22D in.
18 diam. x 18H in.
18L x 20W x 14H in.
POLYWOOD® material is made of HDPE plastic resin that has been purified and UV protected. It is generally cared for and cleaned with soap and warm water.
For certain stains and additional cleaning power, a 1/3 bleach and 2/3 water solution can be used on the product without affecting the color.
Also, a popular method of cleaning is a high-pressure power wash. (Not to exceed 1,500 psi, which is the equivalent of a car wash.) The surface characteristics of the product may require the use of a soft bristle brush to get into the creases.
The hardware used in the assembly and construction of our furniture is an 18-8 commercial-grade stainless steel that has an additional Xylan protective and cosmetic coating. Although the quality of the hardware has a high level of corrosive resistance, the hardware can show some sign of corrosion in salt air environments.
A practical solution to these signs of corrosion would be to wash the product with soap and water. Use a soft bristle brush to scrub the corroding areas of the hardware. Also, use appliance touch-up paint in the appropriate color to protect the hardware. Appliance touch up-paint can be purchased at local hardware stores.
Polywood Recycled Plastic Curveback Adirondack Chair Ottoman & Side Table Set Video
Learn more about the eco-friendly Polywood Curveback Adirondack Chair with Ottoman and Side Table Set from a knowledgeable representative. 100% recycled plastic construction, UV-stabilized color and classic Adirondack style are just some of the features covered in this informational video.
- New colors for 2013: Aqua Blue and Aqua Blue Stripe!
- Clearance colors: Purple, Walnut, Malt, Taupe and Gray!
- Polyester fabric covers
- Polyester fiber batting for a soft and durable fill
- 2 ties keep this cushion securely attached
- Piped edging gives this cushion a finished look
- Spot-clean with soap and water when needed
- Available in a variety of sizes
- Hand-crafted - please allow 0.25-inch variance
$49.99 to $51.99
- New colors for 2013: Aqua Blue Stripe and Aqua Blue
- Durable 100% polyester fabric covering
- 100% polyester fiber batting for a soft and durable fill
- 2 ties keep cushion securely attached to chair
- Piped edging all around for a finished look
- Choose from several versatile colors
- Cushion dimensions: 18W x 24.5L x 21.5D inches
Suggestions for You
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Polywood Recycled Plastic Curveback Adirondack Chair Ottoman & Side Table Set:
Nice set of furniture. I struggled a little with putting it together - the screws were a bit tight. Overall, simple and quality.