Precision Economy Broadcast SpreaderItem#: HN-PIX014
- Durable .75-inch powder-coated steel tubing
- Yellow dichromate hardware
- Carries up to 50 lbs.
- 8-inch high-strength plastic poly wheels
- NEW: fingertip cable control
- Dimensions: 37L x 18W x 32H inches
Made of .75-inch inch powder-coated solid steel tubing and heavy-duty plastic, the Precision Economy Broadcast Spreader lends its muscle and maneuverability as the economic choice for your gardening and lawn care needs. With 8-inch high-strength plastic poly wheels and fingertip cable control, this fertilizer spreader is easily maneuverable with a U-handle and works an 8- to 10-foot spread. Load it up with up to 50 lbs. of fertilizer and watch it get to work. With yellow dichromate hardware, this spreader features self-lubricating nylon gears that are easy to maintain.
About Precision Products
Precision Products, Inc. is a leading manufacturer or heavy-duty lawn and garden equipment. Based out of a 565,000-square-foot manufacturing facility in Lincoln, Ill., Precision operates 32 loading docks that supply the world with spreaders, trailer carts, and other garden accessories. Precision is devoted to producing innovative products that address a wide variety of lawn care needs.
Dimensions & Specifications
Load Capacity (lbs.)
37L x 18W x 32H in.
8 in. Poly
Plastic Tub Type
- Mounted on a heavy-duty rim
- Designed to perform like an air-filled tire
- Non-marking skin is abrasion- and chemical-resistant
- Dimensions: 13L x 6W x 13H inches