Precision Economy Drop SpreaderItem#: HN-PIX015
- .75-inch powder-coated steel tubing
- Yellow dichromate hardware
- Carries up to 50 lbs.
- 10-inch high-strength plastic poly wheels
- NEW: fingertip cable control
- Dimensions: 25L x 28W x 38H inches
With solid .75-inch powder-coated solid steel tubing and heavy-duty plastic construction, the Precision Economy Drop Spreader is a handy, ultra-strength tool, and the economic choice for your gardening and lawn care needs. With 10-inch high-strength plastic poly wheels and fingertip cable control, this fertilizer drop spreader is easily maneuverable with a U-handle and works an 18.5-foot spread. Load it up with up to 50 lbs. of fertilizer and give it a push. With yellow dichromate hardware, this spreader features plastic agitator with flow bar gears that are easy to maintain. This spreader requires no assembly.
About Precision Products
Precision Products, Inc. is a leading manufacturer or heavy-duty lawn and garden equipment. Based out of a 565,000-square-foot manufacturing facility in Lincoln, Ill., Precision operates 32 loading docks that supply the world with spreaders, trailer carts, and other garden accessories. Precision is devoted to producing innovative products that address a wide variety of lawn care needs.
Dimensions & Specifications
Load Capacity (lbs.)
25L x 28W x 38H in.
10 in. Poly
Plastic Tub Type
- Mounted on a heavy-duty rim
- Designed to perform like an air-filled tire
- Non-marking skin is abrasion- and chemical-resistant
- Dimensions: 13L x 6W x 13H inches