Present Day II Indoor/Outdoor Canvas Print by Ross LindsayItem#: HN-NEP028
$99.99 to $199.99
- Wonderful use of depth and texture
- Gorgeous combination of colors
- Outdoor-rated gallery-wrapped canvas
- Can be displayed indoors or out
- Comes in your choice of size
Using depth and texture to bring life to the painting Present Day II Outdoor Prints by Ross Lindsay is a gorgeous combination of colors that looks great with any decor. Printed on outdoor-rated, gallery-wrapped canvas, you have the choice of displaying this piece indoors or out, as well as your choice of size.
Lindsay began his career by painting on canvas attached to walls rather than stretching it first, a practice he adheres to today. "I can be more emotional and expressionistic when the painting is flat on the wall with the sheetrock supporting the whole canvas and not the traditional process where the only supports are along the edges," he says. Lindsay begins the creative process by layering thick gesso on canvas to give it texture, then layers paint glazes on top of that to give it depth. He has had successful one-man exhibits of all acrylic on canvas. Lindsay's work can also be found in corporate and private collections in the United States, France, Spain, and Canada.
Dimensions & Specifications
4 lbs., 7 lbs.
New Era Publishing
24W x 24H inches, 40W x 40H inches
$142.00 to $144.00
- Variety of finishes based on availability
- Ideal for illuminating a walkway
- Sturdy aluminum body with a polycarbonate diffuser
- Includes an 11-inch extra lead wire
- Uses medium watt light bulbs
- Dome-shaped shade on a straight stem