Prestige XL Field Easel by Martin UniversalItem#: HN-MUD014
- 1.5-inch dimensional aluminum stock is strong and lightweight
- Accommodates up to a 53-inch canvas
- Quickly and easily adjusts from tabletop to full-sized
- Retractable metal legs have non-skid rubber feet
- 70 inches tall when fully extended
- Folds into compact size for storage or transport
- Includes custom-made shoulder bag for easy mobility
Easel, Carry bag
The Martin Universal Prestige XL Field Easel makes it easy to store and take your art with you. It's crafted of 1.5-inch dimensional aluminum stock that is both lightweight and strong. It can adjust from a tabletop size to a full-sized easel quickly and easily. It accommodates up to a 33-inch canvas and features both a brush holder and brush bath holder. The retractable metal legs have non-skid rubber feet to keep it stable. This easel folds easily into a small size and comes with handy carrying bag with strap, which makes it easy to store and transport.
About Martin Universal Design, Inc.
Over 40 years ago, Dennis Kapp founded Martin Universal Design, Inc., which incorporated the wholesale, importing, and manufacturing of Northwest Blue Print, the company Mr. Kapp's father founded in 1946. The Kapp family then purchased a business started by Ray Martin, who was the first designer and crafter of drafting templates in the United States. Since then, the family has been carrying on the tradition of creating high-quality artist accessories and furniture. Today, Martin Universal Design, Inc. supplies the art industry with a complete range of quality artist accessories, drafting tables, materials, and tools.
Dimensions & Specifications
Maximum Easel Height