Presto 20 in. Cool Touch Electric Griddle - DO NOT USEItem#: HN-DAH025
- 1,500-watt motor; 120 volts AC
- Huge cooking surface with built-in backstop
- Cool-touch base prevents injuries
- Control Master for even, proper temperatures
- Nonstick surface with removable heat control
- Great for breakfast, lunch, or dinner; doubles as a handy buffet server
- Cool-touch base surrounds the cooking surface on the front and both sides to prevent injuries
- Non-stick surface for easy cooking and cleaning
- Fully immersible and dishwasher-safe when the heat control is removed
- Control Master heat control maintains proper cooking temperature automatically
- Dimensions: 23.69L x 13.06W x 3.31H inches
- 1-year limited manufacturer's warranty
National Presto Industries Inc., was founded in Eau Claire, Wis., in 1905 as Northwestern Steel and Iron Works, maker of industrial-size pressure canners for commercial canneries. Ten years later, it began manufacturing large pressure canners for home use. In 1939, the company introduced the first saucepan - style pressure cooker and gave it the trade name "Presto." Since then, the company has expanded its product line to include a wide variety of popular cooking gadgets, including electric griddles, pressure cookers, pizza ovens, deep fryers, and more.
Please note this product does not ship to Pennsylvania.
Dimensions & Specifications
23.69L x 13.06W x 3.31H in.
1 Year Limited