Presto 5201 Orville Redenbacher's Stirring Popper - DO NOT USEItem#: HN-DAH016
- 800 watts of popcorn-popping power
- Motorized arm stirs popcorn while popping
- Melter evenly distributes butter over every kernel
- Large 6-quart capacity
- Includes recipes for caramel corn and seasoned corn
- Popper dimensions: 7.31L x 12.75W x 12.56H inches
1 popper base, cover, stirring arm, removable cord, instruction manual
National Presto Industries Inc., was founded in Eau Claire, Wis., in 1905 as Northwestern Steel and Iron Works, maker of industrial-size pressure canners for commercial canneries. Ten years later, it began manufacturing large pressure canners for home use. In 1939, the company introduced the first saucepan-style pressure cooker and gave it the trade name "Presto." Since then, the company has expanded its product line to include a wide variety of popular cooking gadgets, including electric griddles, pressure cookers, pizza ovens, deep fryers, and more.
Please note this product does not ship to Pennsylvania.
Dimensions & Specifications
24 cups (Popped), 6 oz. (Unpopped)
12.75W x 7.31D x 12.56H in.
1 Year Limited Warranty
- Delicous nacho cheese seasoning salt
- Sticks to popcorn for superior flavor
- 3 oz. of salt