Primetime Petz 3 in 1 Night Stand Drawer Step - Walnut - 3 StepItem#: HN-PMZ006
- Crafted from wood with a beautiful walnut finish
- Triples as furniture, pet step, and storage space
- Drawers steps makes climbing safe and easy
- Features slip resistant, removable fabric
- No assembly required
- Measures 17W x 14 - 32.5D x 21.25H inches
Night Stand Drawer Step
Beautifully crafted from wood and featuring a warm walnut finish, the Primetime Petz 3 in 1 Night Stand Drawer Step - Walnut - 3 Step not only functions as a step for your pets, but also as a storage area and a lovely piece of furniture as well. The drawers pull out into steps and are covered in slip resistant fabric which is also easy to remove for washing. The protective pads on the bottom of the drawer step helps to protect your floor from scratches making this ideal for any type of flooring.
- Protective pads protects your floor
- Step lid opens for storage
About Primetime Petz LLC
Dedicated to making your pets feel at home while preserving the beauty and style of your home, Primetime Petz designs and manufactures unique wooden pet gates, kennels, and steps. Primetime Petz products are designed with safety and comfort at the forefront of their designs and are made to please both the pet owner and pet. All of their products are made from chew-resistant pine wood and are stained and finished by hand.
Dimensions & Specifications
17W x 14 - 32.5D x 21.25H in.
No Assembly Required
Up to 35 lbs.
Up to 35 lbs. Pet Size
- Plastic casing with nylon leash
- One-button brake and release
- Smooth retraction mechanism and sturdy clasp
- Choice of size
$29.99 to $39.99
- Made from food-grade plastic
- Fun bone shape and color
- Molded handle in lid section
- Durable and easy to clean
- Secure storage for pet food, toys, and more
- Choose from 2 size options
Suggestions for You
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Good Construction
Comments about Primetime Petz 3 in 1 Night Stand Drawer Step - Walnut - 3 Step:
This is a very good item. It looks great and the dog started using it very quickly, once he was initially coaxed up with a treat. It sits by the bed so the dog can get up and down anytime he wants without having to be lifted up. It came fully assembled, just had to be taken out of the box.
- Was this a gift?: