ProCage Batting Tunnel Net No. 42 with Divider NetItem#: HN-TSII038
- Constructed from high-density polyethylene fiber
- Abrasion resistant twisted knot netting
- Each filament is extruded in permanent black
- Perfect net for outdoor use
- Measures 840L x 288W x 144H inches
The ProCage Batting Tunnel Net No. 42 with Divider Net is constructed of high-density polyethylene fiber, which is extruded with a permanent black color and with U.V. inhibitors throughout each filament. The netting is manufactured using extremely high abrasion-resistant twisted knotted netting, the strongest form of netting in commercial use. Plus, it is low-stretch, which means no drooping overhead ceiling or having to re-hang net due to stretch or sag. This net is suitable for indoor or outdoor use and measures 840L x 288W x 144H inches.
A divider net is included to increase the life of your batting tunnel net. Made of polyethylene thread with a rope border on all four sides, it attaches behind batting and pitching areas to prolong net life and can be hung in middle of tunnel for two hitting stations.
About Trigon Sports
Located in Memphis, TN, Trigon Sports is family owned and specializes in the direct importation and distribution of team sports equipment. Providing the essentials for every level of play from Little League to the Big Leagues, Trigon Sports is well known for their exclusive line of ProCage™ branded sports equipment, which features the industry’s best protective screens and batting tunnel nets. Trigon has expanded the focus of its product line from baseball/softball to include all major team sports, including basketball, soccer, volleyball, tennis, track & field, and speed & agility training.
Dimensions & Specifications
School and Pro
840L x 288W x 144H in.
- Constructed from 13-gauge galvanized steel pipe
- Surface-mount frames attach directly to concrete slab
- Includes steel cable, clamp, turnbuckles, and quick links
- Complete installation instructions and hardware included
- Overall dimensions: 16W x 11.5H feet
- Made of heavy-duty galvanized steel tubing
- Unique serpentine cable system for ease of net hanging
- Wire cable feeds back and forth across top of frame
- Assembled frame is 72 feet long
- Frames are pre-drilled for 168 in. wide nets
- Measures 192W x 132H inches
- Fits a 70-foot tunnel net
- Made of 2-inch. square, 12-gauge galvanized steel tubing
- Fits all cages up to 14 feet wide and 12 feet tall
- Includes upright poles, cross member, ground sleeves
- 3 section frame for nets 55 feet and shorter
- Overall dimensions: 16W x 12H feet