Pure Fun 55 in. Kids Trampoline with EnclosureItem#: HN-JZP014
- Frame is constructed from galvanized steel
- Enclosure measures 55 diam. x 75.6H inches
- Trampoline measures 55 diam. inches
- Can hold up to 120 lbs.
- Features secure patented t-joint no-weld system
- No-weld t-joints last longer than traditional welds
- Galvanized steel parts are rust resistant
- 8 rows of stitching keeps v-ring secure
- W-shape frame legs give added stability
- Thick foam padding has a durable vinyl covering
- Polypro jump pad is made in the USA
- Heavy duty galvanized steel springs
- ASTM approved
- TUV and GS quality and safety certified
- Comes with patented assembly tool
- Includes a limited 2-year warranty
The perfect trampoline for those with limited space, the Pure Fun 55-in. Kids Trampoline with Enclosure provides just as much fun as the larger models, and even includes an enclosure for added security. The trampoline can hold up to 120 lbs. and has a frame, as well as heavy-duty springs, made form galvanized steel that is resistant to rust. With secure, patented no-weld t-joints, which last longer than welded t-joints, you won't have to worry about your trampoline falling apart. Eight rows of stitching keeps the v-ring secure, and the W-shaped legs give added security. The thick foam padding adds security, and is covered in durable vinyl. Also, the polypro jump pad is made in the USA. The enclosure has an easy entry zipper and features UV resistant mesh fabric. The leg poles have steel clamp connectors as well as protective plastic top caps. The netting is made from polyethylene terylene and has elastic net straps sewn in. Both the trampoline and the enclosure are ASTM approved and are TUV and GS quality and safety certified. The trampoline comes with a patented assembly tool and a limited two year warranty.
Dimensions & Specifications
12 Years and up
Suggestions for You
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Hard To Set Up
Comments about Pure Fun 55 in. Kids Trampoline with Enclosure:
Great product but requires persistence and strength to assemble. Not for the weak or physically limited.
Bought for 2 year old twin boys. They love it.
- Was this a gift?: