Quest EC-3 EarCheck MonitorItem#: HN-QUE140
- Reduce unnecessary visits to the doctor's office
- Detects the presence of middle ear fluid
- Based on the same technology used in health clinics
- Sends a chirping sound into ear canal, some bounces back to built-in microphone
- Dimensions: 2L x 3W x 6.2H inches
EarCheck, 2 batteries, Instructions
The Quest EC-3 EarCheck Monitor is a quick and easy way for parents to detect and monitor middle ear fluid -- a key sign of an ear infection. The patented sonar-based technology identifies the probability of middle ear fluid with clinically documented accuracy by sending a chirping sound into the ear canal and receiving some of the sound after it bounces off of the eardrum. By keeping the EarCheck at home, you can reduce costly visits to the doctor by using the same instrument found in many clinics.
Dimensions & Specifications
2L x 3W x 6.2H in.