Rachael Ray Porcelain Enamel II 12.5 in. Divided Skillet - OrangeItem#: HN-MECIO1390
- 12.5-in. skillet in orange
- Innovative pan lets you to cook two things at once
- Porcelain enameled aluminum construction
- Rubberized handles are oven-safe to 350 degrees F
- The non-stick surface makes cleanup effortless
- Not recommended for use on ceramic/glasstop stoves
- Handwash only, not dishwasher-safe
Maybe you've got a couple small sauteing tasks that don't require two full pans, or maybe you just want to use the Rachael Ray Porcelain Enamel II 12.5 in. Divided Skillet - Orange to give you a leg up on your omelette-making skills. However you use it, you'll wonder why it took someone so long to make a pan that's this useful. The body is crafted from high-grade aluminum with a non-stick finish on the divided interior. The exterior has a vibrant orange enamel finish with a matching, stay-cool plastic handle. This pan is easy to clean and oven-safe up to 350 degrees F.
About Rachael Ray Cookware and Cutlery
Rachael Ray means fun, functional, colorful cookware and cutlery inspired and endorsed by the TV personality herself. Express yourself through your cookware with these truly unique pieces made with high-quality materials like cast iron and bright enamel exteriors. These hard-working pieces are perfect for all types of cooks, from casual home users to commercial chefs, and you'll love the way they look in your kitchen.
Dimensions & Specifications
Non Stick Coating