Rachael Ray Porcelain Enamel II 12.5 in. Divided Skillet - Solid RedItem#: HN-MECIO1413
- 12.5-in. skillet in solid red
- Cook two things at once in this unique pan
- Porcelain enameled aluminum construction
- Rubberized handles are oven-safe to 350 degrees F
- The non-stick surface makes cleanup effortless
- Not recommended for use on ceramic/glasstop stoves
- Handwash only, not dishwasher-safe
If you are more of the Denver omelette type and your significant other is a die-hard Western omelette afficionado, you won't have to deal with you irreconcilable differences thanks to the Rachael Ray Porcelain Enamel II 12.5 in. Divided Skillet - Solid Red.The body of this skillet is crafted from high-grade aluminum with a non-stick finish on the divided interior. The exterior has a sizzling red enamel finish with a matching, stay-cool plastic handle. This pan is easy to clean and oven-safe up to 350 degrees F.
About Rachael Ray Cookware and Cutlery
Rachael Ray means fun, functional, colorful cookware and cutlery inspired and endorsed by the TV personality herself. Express yourself through your cookware with these truly unique pieces made with high-quality materials like cast iron and bright enamel exteriors. These hard-working pieces are perfect for all types of cooks, from casual home users to commercial chefs, and you'll love the way they look in your kitchen.
Dimensions & Specifications
Non Stick Coating