Rain Wizard Rain Barrel with Diverter SystemItem#: HN-EGL006
- Choose 50 (1 barrel) or 100 (2 barrels) gallon capacity
- 100% resin resists rust, mold, mildew and rotting
- Dual outlet ports for filling 2 barrels at once
- High quality spigot for hose hook-up
- Eco-friendly rain diverter of hybrid bio resin plastic
- Plastic screen mesh keeps out bugs, debris and animals
- Dimensions: 23L x 22W x 31H inches (each barrel)
1 or 2 50 Gallon Barrels, Rain Diverter, High Flow Spigot, 2 Barrel Seals, Spigot Adapter, Hose Adapter, PTFE Tape, 2 Sets of 5-Foot Tubing, Do Not Drink Sticker, Winterization Caps, 6 Self Tapping Screws, Installation Manual
This Rain Wizard Rain Barrel with Diverter System is a perfect and complete set up with one or two closed 50 gallon rain barrels. Each barrel is made of 100% recycled plastic resin that's UV-resistant and will resist fading for years. This material resists mold, mildew, rust and rotting, and is able to withstand extreme rainfalls, freezes and debris. With the double capacity system, you get the flexibility to place the rain barrel away from the downspout to conceal and even add unlimited barrels to one downspout.
Made of 100% recycled plastic resin, this rain barrel is resistant to rust, mold, mildew, rotting, UV rays, fading, and deterioration. The spigot is made of high-quality brass, which lasts longer and is more reliable than plastic spigots found on other models. Especially useful during dry seasons, the Rain Wizard is a smart and inexpensive investment that will pay for itself several times over in water bill savings.
About the Eco-Friendly Rain Diverter:
- Made of a durable, UV-resistant hybrid bio resin plastic with thick wall construction to last a lifetime
- Dual outlet ports for parallel filling of 2 rain barrels at once if desired
- Automatic overflow causes rain water to back up to the downspout and uses the existing house drainage system when the barrel is full
- 2 methods of house attachment, for brick and direct connection
- Rain Diverter system's design allows for large debris to bypass the barrel tank and internal features further reduce debris
- Includes an access door for quick and easy annual maintenance
An Eco-friendly Practice: Using a rain barrel is one way you can become more environmentally conscious. Saving rain water reduces the amount of usable water you need, which decreases demand for treated water and saves you money. Because the rain barrel catches water that would normally flow to the ground, it also helps the environment by reducing runoff waste water. Storing rain water can also supply you with an alternative water source during dry weather spells. And to top it all off, rain water is healthier for plants than tap water. What are you waiting for? Order a rain barrel today, and go green.
Dimensions & Specifications
31L x 22W x 23H in., 31L x 22W x 46H in.
19 lbs., 38 lbs.
- Rain chain with hammered copper cups
- Quality copper-crafted
- 100L x 3.5W inches, cups are 3.5L x 2.5W inches
- Low water sound
$59.99 to $99.99
- A beautiful Japanese alternative to traditional downspouts
- Crafted from stainless steel with a copper finish
- Lovely flower-shaped cup design
- Creates a soothing melody as the water flows
- Includes hanging attachment
- Develops a gorgeous natural patina over time
- Your choice of chain length
- Cup dimensions: 3 in. diam.
$92.98 to $97.98
- Elegant copper construction
- Choose between blue verde and polished copper
- Polished copper patinas over time
- Guides water from the rooftop to the ground
- Dimensions: 72L x 4W inches