Real Good Toys Painted Lady Dollhouse Kit - 1 Inch ScaleItem#: HN-RL140
- Unassembled Victorian 3-story dollhouse kit
- 7-9 rooms with 2 doors and 5 front bay windows
- Precision workmanship - engineered parts pre-cut to fit
- Sturdy construction with thick milled clapboard exterior
- Paint in any colors you choose (paint not included)
- Includes all walls, floors, shingles, windows, and trim
- Made of durable MDF wood composite
- Includes assembly instructions with detailed drawings
- Assembled dimensions: 30W x 22D x 42.75H inches
- Recommended for children 3 years and older
Floors, Sidewalls, Exterior walls, Doors, Windows, Trim, Shingles, Instructions
What's Not Included
Paint, Glue, Curtains, Landscaping, Furnishings
The flamboyant Victorian architecture of this dollhouse will be admired and treasured by your entire family for years to come. The Real Good Toys Painted Lady Dollhouse Kit - 1-Inch Scale is an unassembled dollhouse kit designed with sturdy materials and precise workmanship. As is typical of Victorian-style houses, this dollhouse has a steeply pitched roof, a towering gable, and elaborate trim and verge board details. The pre-cut engineered parts (floor, side walls, exterior walls) are guaranteed for fit and durability. The oval and bay windows are varied in size and shape and feature various decorative pane patterns. The durable MDF dollhouse materials are unpainted, which allows you to choose whatever colors strike your fancy.
To give you perspective on size, the Painted Lady Dollhouse is designed according to a 1-inch scale, which means that 1 inch on the dollhouse would be approximately 1 foot in real life. Please note that the dimensions listed above indicate the overall dimensions of the dollhouse, including items that protrude, such as porches and roof cresting. Assembly instructions with detailed drawings are included to guide you step by step. The result of this precise planning is a realistic, enchanting representation of authentic Victorian architecture.
This dollhouse is not recommended for children under the age of 3.
The Painted Lady Dollhouse Kit includes:
- 3/8-inch-thick milled clapboard exterior walls
- Grooved sidewalls for easy, one-step assembly
- Gingerbread (if used) and strip-board trim strips supplied in easy-to-cut lengths
- Wooden shingles for the roof
- 3/8-inch-thick upper floors
- Kit windows (no interior trim)
- 2 staircases
- Assembled doors and oval window
- Step-by-step instructions with detailed drawings
The manufacturer offers the following recommendations to consider when assembling this spectacular dollhouse. Recommended supplies include hammer, fine-toothed saw, glues, utility knife, masking tape, sandpaper (100 and 320 grit), paints, paint brushes, screwdriver, ruler, square, 0.75- or 1-inch brads, elastic bands. If you want your dollhouse to look similar to the one shown in the image, you might also consider gathering and using the following materials: reddish-brown shingle dye, gray shingle dye, electrical piercing tool, wallpaper set, sheet copper, stucco grit pack, 12-inch steel turntable for display purposes.
About Real Good Toys
Based in Barre, Vt., Real Good Toys has been handcrafting miniature homes since 1973. By designing and engineering the world's best and easiest to assemble miniature homes, Real Good Toys makes dreams come true. Their commitment to exceptional detail, the highest level of quality, and ease of assembly make them one of the most recommended names in dollhouses. Real Good dollhouses make priceless gifts to pass on to your children and your children's children for years to come.
Dimensions & Specifications
Real Good Toys
30W x 22D x 42.75H inches
- 47 total pieces included
- Solid plywood construction
- Includes everything you need to furnish an entire dollhouse
- Recommended for collector dollhouses
- Assembly required; pieces are unfinished, ready to stain or paint