POLYWOOD® Recycled Plastic Classic Adirondack Dining ChairItem#: HN-PW036
Throw a dinner party that your guests are sure to remember with a few of these Adirondack dining chairs. The chairs have an upright back that makes them ideal to use when dining. The Adirondack chair is a classic look that will match well with any table. You can get the chairs in a variety of finishes to ensure you have a perfect match with any outdoor furniture you own. The recycled plastic construction makes the chairs durable and resistant to the elements, which will allow you to leave them outside even when they are not in use.
- Straight backrest designed for comfortable dining
- Made of strong recycled plastic
- Maintenance-free chair with a slightly curved seat
- Resistant to rotting, warping, peeling and cracking
- Choose from various hues to complement your decor
- Corrosion-free hardware is made of stainless steel
Enjoy the look of a traditional Adirondack chair and the feel of a classic dining chair. The Recycled Plastic Adirondack Dining Chair is exceptionally durable and practical. Made to look and feel like real wood, it is actually manufactured from approximately 500 recycled plastic containers. Your chair will not absorb any moisture, meaning you have no need to worry about it warping, rotting, cracking, splintering, or supporting bacterial growth. Unlike most wood furniture, recycled plastic requires no maintenance and will not fade, as each one has color all the way through it. A great chair you will be proud to own for a lifetime. Some assembly required.
Item shown above in White.
The advantages of POLYWOOD® Recycled Plastic are hard to ignore. POLYWOOD® absorbs no moisture and will NOT rot, warp, crack, splinter, or support bacterial growth. POLYWOOD® is also compounded with permanent UV-stabilized colors, which eliminate the need for painting, staining, waterproofing, stripping, and resurfacing. This material is impervious to many substances, including salt water, gasoline, paint, stains, and mineral spirits. In addition, every POLYWOOD® product comes with stainless steel hardware.
POLYWOOD® is extremely easy to clean and maintain. Simple soap and water is all you need to get rid of dirt and make your furniture look new again. For extreme cleaning needs, you can use a 1/3 bleach and water solution. Most POLYWOOD® furnishings are available in a variety of classic colors, which allow you to choose your favorite or coordinate with the furniture you already have. This is sure to be a piece that you will be proud to own for a lifetime.
Dimensions & Specifications
29W x 27D x 41H inches
17D x 20W inches
Black, Brown, Gray, Green, White
DocumentationClick Here for PDF Instructions
POLYWOOD® material is made of HDPE plastic resin that has been purified and UV protected. It is generally cared for and cleaned with soap and warm water.
For certain stains and additional cleaning power, a 1/3 bleach and 2/3 water solution can be used on the product without affecting the color.
Also, a popular method of cleaning is a high-pressure power wash. (Not to exceed 1,500 psi, which is the equivalent of a car wash.) The surface characteristics of the product may require the use of a soft bristle brush to get into the creases.
The hardware used in the assembly and construction of our furniture is an 18-8 commercial-grade stainless steel that has an additional Xylan protective and cosmetic coating. Although the quality of the hardware has a high level of corrosive resistance, the hardware can show some sign of corrosion in salt air environments.
A practical solution to these signs of corrosion would be to wash the product with soap and water. Use a soft bristle brush to scrub the corroding areas of the hardware. Also, use appliance touch-up paint in the appropriate color to protect the hardware. Appliance touch up-paint can be purchased at local hardware stores.
The Poly-Wood Recycled Plastic Collection
- Recycled plastic for maintenance-free durability
- 6 UV-stabilized colors mean no more touch-up paint
- Weather-resistant; will not crack, warp, or rot
- Classic Adirondack design with contoured seat
- Zylon-coated stainless steel hardware
- 5-year warranty
- Seat: 20D x 17W inches; Seat height: 17.25 inches
- Chair: 29W x 35D x 41H inches
- Durable, maintenance-free Polywood material
- A variety of UV-stabilized finishes that never fade
- Moisture-resistant; will not warp, crack, or splinter
- Classic Adirondack design with smooth gliding base
- Zylon-coated stainless steel hardware resists rust
- Seat dimensions: 17W x 20D x 17.25H inches
- Dimensions: 28W x 29D x 41H inches
- Durable, maintenance free recycled plastic
- Variety of color options to match your decor
- Upright backrest is ideal for dining
- Seat is slightly contoured for comfort
- Stainless steel hardware resists corrosion
- Will never warp, rot, crack or peel
Suggestions for You
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Attractive Design
- Cleans Easily
- Weather Proof
Comments about Polywood Recycled Plastic Classic Adirondack Dining Chair:
This table is great - looks good and very easy to clean - we have a toddler so that is a big plus. The chairs are really comfortable.
- Primary use: