POLYWOOD® Recycled Plastic Long Island 24 in. Outdoor Counter ChairItem#: HN-PW144
$329.99 to $379.99
Adirondack cozy with counter-height comfort. Same slanted back, same wide armrests, but more time to enjoy it because it's maintenance free. Polyresin looks like wood but feels softer, and doesn't rot in the sun and rain. There's even a footrest to help you get comfortable while you enjoy your good choice.
- Decorative, environment-friendly piece
- Crafted from maintenance-free, recycled plastic
- Available in attractive seasonal colors
- Wide armrests and contoured backrest
- Comfortable chair with tall counter height comfort
- Comes with stainless steel fasteners
- Features a footrest under the seat
- Seat height measures 24 in.
- Measures 28L x 26.5W x 50H in.
Get a higher vantage point and create a stylish patio setting with this Poly-Wood 24-Inch Recycled Plastic Long Island Outdoor Counter Chair. Featuring timeless Adirondack style, this chair includes a scalloped back, wide armrests, plus a footrest. This chair is constructed of PolyWood recycled plastic lumber - see below for the many benefits of PolyWood. Select from a large variety of new colors to create a festive counter-height setting. Please note: This item is not intended for commercial use. Warranty applies to residential use only.
The advantages of PolyWood Recycled Plastic are hard to ignore. PolyWood absorbs no moisture and will NOT rot, warp, crack, splinter, or support bacterial growth. PolyWood is also compounded with permanent UV-stabilized colors, which eliminates the need for painting, staining, waterproofing, stripping, and resurfacing. This material is impervious to many substances, including salt water, gasoline, paint, stains, and mineral spirits. In addition, every PolyWood product comes with stainless steel hardware.
PolyWood is extremely easy to clean and maintain. Simple soap and water is all you need to get rid of dirt and make your furniture look new again. For extreme cleaning needs, you can use a 1/3 bleach and water solution. Most PolyWood furnishings are available in a variety of classic colors, which allow you to choose your favorite or coordinate with the furniture you already have. This is sure to be a piece that you will be proud to own for a lifetime.
Dimensions & Specifications
28L x 26.5W x 50H Inches
20L x 17W Inches
Bar Height Chairs, Commercial, Traditional
With a Back
Choose From 13 Options
DocumentationClick Here for Assembly Instructions
POLYWOOD® material is made of HDPE plastic resin that has been purified and UV protected. It is generally cared for and cleaned with soap and warm water.
For certain stains and additional cleaning power, a 1/3 bleach and 2/3 water solution can be used on the product without affecting the color.
Also, a popular method of cleaning is a high-pressure power wash. (Not to exceed 1,500 psi, which is the equivalent of a car wash.) The surface characteristics of the product may require the use of a soft bristle brush to get into the creases.
The hardware used in the assembly and construction of our furniture is an 18-8 commercial-grade stainless steel that has an additional Xylan protective and cosmetic coating. Although the quality of the hardware has a high level of corrosive resistance, the hardware can show some sign of corrosion in salt air environments.
A practical solution to these signs of corrosion would be to wash the product with soap and water. Use a soft bristle brush to scrub the corroding areas of the hardware. Also, use appliance touch-up paint in the appropriate color to protect the hardware. Appliance touch up-paint can be purchased at local hardware stores.
The Poly-Wood Long Island Collection
$99.99 to $119.99
- Constructed of durable, low-maintenance recycled plastic
- Counter height is perfect for entertaining
- Wide variety of colorful finishes
- Has the look of real wood without the extra care involved
- Proven impermeable to the effects of weather
- 15L x 15W x 26H inches
- Item shown in Pacific Blue
- Cushions back and seat of a counter chair
- Simple corded-edge construction
- Ties ensure a secure fit
- Wide range of colors and patterns
- 100% acrylic solution-dyed Sunbrella fabric
- 5-year fade-resistant warranty
- Measures 48L x 20W inches
- More durable than standard beach umbrellas
- Features an easy push-up lift and push-button tilt
- 6-foot canopy and a durable aluminum frame
- Spun Poly shade in a variety of bright solid colors
- Overall height of 91 inches; bottom pole is 36 inches
- Staked bottom pole easily pushed into sand
Suggestions for You
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Attractive Design
- Cleans Easily
- Easy To Assemble
- Weather Proof
- Well Constructed
Comments about Polywood Recycled Plastic Long Island 24 in. Outdoor Counter Chair:
I bought these chairs for use on a second floor deck with a railing. They are 8" taller than standard adirondack chairs which makes them perfect for getting the most of our view over the deck railing.
- Primary use: