POLYWOOD® Recycled Plastic Nautical Outdoor Side TableItem#: HN-PW100
Dubbed as a table with heart, the Polywood Nautical outdoor side table is constructed from recycled plastic materials. This ecofriendly outdoor side table exudes a warm and inviting vibe that's perfect for cozying up your backyard, patio, or veranda. Its classic slat-style tabletop is ideal for holding books, snacks, drinks, or other things you want to keep handy. The crossed-leg design of the table, combined with its smooth, attractive curves, will add a touch of subtle modern elegance to your home.
- Slat-style, traditional, ecological tabletop
- 100% recycled plastic side table
- Multiple uses in outdoor areas
- Base in an elegant crossed-leg design
- Choose from various finishes
- Made in the USA
- Measures 21L x 18W x 15.5H in.
What's Not Included
Our Recycled Plastic Nautical Side Table offers a softening touch to make your outdoor setting a little more inviting, and it serves a convenient function as well. Perfect for drinks, snacks, books, or anything else you want to keep handy, this side table will look great next to any outdoor seating. The crossed-leg design and the slatted tabletop offer a distinctly American design that has been popular in outdoor furniture for over a century.
This side table features a PolyWood construction, which can make you feel good about the way you're treating the environment. PolyWood is a hard-wearing recycled material that will resist the elements like no other material, which means you can use this piece indoors or out.
The Recycled Plastic Nautical Side Table is an affordable, attractive, and practical accent to your furniture arrangement.
The advantages of PolyWood Recycled Plastic are hard to ignore. PolyWood absorbs no moisture and will NOT rot, warp, crack, splinter, or support bacterial growth. PolyWood is also compounded with permanent UV-stabilized colors, which eliminates the need for painting, staining, waterproofing, stripping, and resurfacing. This material is impervious to many substances, including salt water, gasoline, paint, stains, and mineral spirits. In addition, every PolyWood product comes with stainless steel hardware.
PolyWood is extremely easy to clean and maintain. Simple soap and water is all you need to get rid of dirt and make your furniture look new again. For extreme cleaning needs, you can use a 1/3 bleach and water solution. Most PolyWood furnishings are available in a variety of classic colors, which allow you to choose your favorite or coordinate with the furniture you already have. This is sure to be a piece that you will be proud to own for a lifetime.
Dimensions & Specifications
Black, Brown, Gray, Green, White
21L x 18W x 15.5H inches
Black, Hunter Green, Mahogany, Sand, Slate Gray, Teak, White
DocumentationClick Here for Assembly Instructions
POLYWOOD® material is made of HDPE plastic resin that has been purified and UV protected. It is generally cared for and cleaned with soap and warm water.
For certain stains and additional cleaning power, a 1/3 bleach and 2/3 water solution can be used on the product without affecting the color.
Also, a popular method of cleaning is a high-pressure power wash. (Not to exceed 1,500 psi, which is the equivalent of a car wash.) The surface characteristics of the product may require the use of a soft bristle brush to get into the creases.
The hardware used in the assembly and construction of our furniture is an 18-8 commercial-grade stainless steel that has an additional Xylan protective and cosmetic coating. Although the quality of the hardware has a high level of corrosive resistance, the hardware can show some sign of corrosion in salt air environments.
A practical solution to these signs of corrosion would be to wash the product with soap and water. Use a soft bristle brush to scrub the corroding areas of the hardware. Also, use appliance touch-up paint in the appropriate color to protect the hardware. Appliance touch up-paint can be purchased at local hardware stores.
The Poly-Wood Nautical Collection
- Crafted from environmentally conscious recycled plastic
- UV-stabilized color options mean no more waterproofing
- Easy-glide mechanism and low maintenance
- Moisture-resistant; will not warp, crack, or splinter
- Rust-resistant, zylon-coated stainless steel hardware
- Partially assembled - some basic assembly required
- Dimensions: 48L x 28W x 41H inches
- Crafted from 100% recycled plastic made to look like wood
- Available in a variety of colors to suit your existing decor
- Extremely durable material withstands harsh weather elements
- Maintenance-free and resistant to cracking and rotting
- Dimensions: 77.25L x 26W x 36H inches
$278.98 to $299.99
- Exclusive! Can only purchase here!
- Crafted from durable, high-density recycled plastic
- Beautiful fade-resistant color options
- Classic Adirondack design with comfortable back
- Commercial Quality - will never rot or need paint
- All-weather, maintenance-free material
- Xylan-coated, stainless steel hardware resists rust
- Eco-friendly and Made in the USA
- Seat dimensions: 18W x 22D x 14H inches
- Dimensions: 31W x 37D x 36H inches