Red Creek Jasper Tumbling RockItem#: HN-KNI078
- Vein Jasper from the Red River in China
- Primary colors: grey, tan, and red running throughout
- Other colors may include blues, greens, and yellows
- Excellent stone for polishing
- Cut and polish windows to show best pattern
- Available in 1-, 5-, or 15-lb chunks
Gorgeous when polished, the Red Creek Jasper Tumbling Rock is a vein Jasper straight from the Red River in China. The primary colors running throughout this rough stone include grey, tan and red. Other colors may include blues, greens, and yellows. The stones take well to polishing - cut and polish windows to show the best pattern. Choose 1-, 5-, or 15-pound chunks.
About Kingsley North, Inc.
Since 1939, the expert staff at Kingsley North has the gathered the best lapidary equipment, supplies, and accessories for rock-hounds and hobbyists: rock tumblers, diamond trim saws, faceting equipment, and much more. Kingsley North also carries a full line of jewelry findings: cabochons, cotton filled jewelry boxes and gemstone display cases. Their thorough offering of books and videos help turn the curious beginner into an expert. If your hobby or business involves lapidary art, Kingsley North has everything you need.
Dimensions & Specifications
1 lb., 15 lbs., 5 lbs.
- Gemstone materials of varying size and hardness
- May include bloodstone, quartz, tiger's eye, amethyst, and more
- Approximately 2 lbs. per package