Reed and Barton Soho Champagne FluteItem#: HN-EF195
- Brilliant color and clarity
Reed and Barton, established in 1824, is one of America's oldest and privately held silversmiths. Their products are richly designed and expertly made to adhere to their unwavering commitment to high quality and old-world craftsmanship. Their skill can be seen in every beautiful piece of flatware, serveware, picture frames, hollowware, baby gifts, and much more.
Reed and Barton also has other brands with tasteful and exquisite products. Miller Rogaska Crystal is world-renowned and prized for its style, shape, cut, and clarity. This is right in line with Reed and Barton's commitment to excellence. Reed and Barton also has the R & B EveryDay line that offers a wide selection of fine-quality stainless steel flatware to suit a diverse spectrum of tastes. Belleek Fine Parian China is also under the Reed and Barton umbrella of fine products. These hand-produced pieces of pottery truly reflect the striving for perfection that resounds in their technique and evident in their individual pieces.
Attention California Residents - Proposition 65 Warning: Consuming foods or beverages that have been kept or served in leaded crystal products or handling products made of leaded crystal will expose you to lead, a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Dimensions & Specifications
Reed & Barton
- Made of glass
- Hand washable
- Measures 10D x 10H inches
- Unique one-bottle cooling design with insulated sleeve
- 10 temperature selections with easy to read LED indicators
- Fits bottles up to 3.5 inches in diameter
- Fast cooling or warming with consistent temperature
- Switching mode power supply
- Can be used for sake, cider, and other beverages
- Holds a total of 6 wine glasses
- Sturdy wire construction
- Chrome plated
- Dual racks
- Simple screw in installation
- Keeps your stemware secure
- Space saver
- Each measures: 11.82W x 4.82D x 2H inches