Reentel Diamond Smoothing DiscItem#: HN-KNI073
$23.99 to $34.99
- High concentration diamond loaded disc
- Won't crack or peel
- Pressure sensitive adhesive backing
- Flexible discs
- Must be used wet
Diamond smoothing disc
The Reentel Diamond Smoothing Disc is the ideal way to smooth away grinding marks and pre-polish material. These diamond smoothing discs offer quick and easy removal of scratches and high spots on cabochons and can also smooth large, flat areas in channel inlay work. These discs feature a high concentration of diamond that is loaded into each disc, which gives them an aggressive grinding rate that is tempered with a smooth surface finish. These discs feature a pressure sensitive adhesive backing that won't crack or peel and will bond to most laps. They are also flexible and must be used wet. Available in a variety of sizes and grits.
About Kingsley North, Inc.
Since 1939, the expert staff at Kingsley North has the gathered the best lapidary equipment, supplies, and accessories for rock-hounds and hobbyists: rock tumblers, diamond trim saws, faceting equipment, and much more. Kingsley North also carries a full line of jewelry findings: cabochons, cotton filled jewelry boxes and gemstone display cases. Their thorough offering of books and videos help turn the curious beginner into an expert. If your hobby or business involves lapidary art, Kingsley North has everything you need.
Dimensions & Specifications
6 in., 8 in.
30 Day Limited
6 in., 8 in.
Type: #1200, #220, #3000, #325, #600
- Highly refined mineral oil
- Colorless, odorless, non-toxic
- Available in 1-gal. plastic jugs
- For use with SwapTop Trim Saw
- Shaping, edging, and drilling lapidary tool
- Includes: reservoir top and reversible grid surface
- Also: 1-in., 100-grit diamond drum, BitSert
- Table dimensions: 10.75W x 9D inches
- Standard Green dop wax
- Good adhesion for general lapidary work
- Softens at 150° F
- Available in .25-lb. package