Reflections 7 Drawer DresserItem#: HN-LGC239
$829.99 to $1,029.99
- Sturdy, antique off-white finish
- Made of premium hardwood veneers and hardwood solids
- Features 7 drawers for spacious storage
- Wooden French dovetailed drawers with safety stops
- Integrated stops prevent accidental drawer removal
- Wood corner blocks & strong corners for durability
- Opt for a coordinating mirror
- Measures 58W x 19D x 33H in.
You'll add elegance and ample storage to any bedroom when you choose the Reflections 7 Drawer Dresser. The antique off-white finish works well with any existing design scheme you've established, and the construction from hardwood solids and select hardwood veneers ensures this piece was built to last. Seven spacious drawers provide generous space to store all of your personal belongings and clothing items.
The quality of this dresser is evident. Reinforced corners and solid wood corner blocks ensure sturdiness and durability, while all-wood drawer construction with French dovetail joinery and framed drawer fronts give it a distinctive look. The built-in roller wheel feature offers smooth operation, while the metal drawer guide system has built-in drawer stops, eliminating unwanted drawer removal.
About Legacy Classic Furniture
Committed to offering the best of today's youth-bedroom styles for the young and young at heart, Legacy Classic Furniture offers a wide selection of best-selling designs and finishes with a large variety of beds, storage, and study options. Dedicated to providing outstanding quality at reasonable prices, Legacy Classic Furniture employs quality materials, proven construction techniques, and the highest safety standards to manufacture exceptional products that are built to last a lifetime.
Dimensions & Specifications
Number of Drawers
58W x 19D x 33H inches
With a Mirror, Without a Mirror
Dresser Only, Dresser + Photo Mirror
Care Instructions: Legacy Classic Kids furniture does not require the use of furniture polish. Tops can be cleaned with a damp cloth. To best maintain the integrity of the product:
- Immediately wipe up spills. If left alone, they can cause damage to the finish.
- Always use a protective pad when using a writing utensil or placing anything hot on the surface.
- Rotate accessories placed on the piece so they do not remain in the same place for extended periods of time. Ingredients from some plastics may damage the finish. Do not place plastic materials such as place mats or vinyl notebooks, etc. on your furniture.
- Minor scratches can be touched up with Mohawk repair kits or other quality furniture polish/repair kits that are available at most home improvement stores.
- Direct sunlight can damage the finish of your furniture.