Reflections Computer DeskItem#: HN-LGC241
$769.99 to $1,379.99
- Constructed of hardwood solids and select hardwood veneers
- Durable, antique off-white finish
- All-wood drawer construction with French dovetail joinery
- Reinforced corners and solid wood corner blocks for added strength
- Built-in drawer stops eliminate unwanted drawer removal
- Computer desk measures 48W x 20D x 30H inches
- Optional chair measures 18W x 18D x 36H inches
- Optional hutch measures 46W x 14D x 48H inches
The simple, classic design of the Reflections Computer Desk is accented with floral detailing for a feminine appeal. The antique off-white finish works well with any existing design scheme you've established. An optional hutch features coordinating floral elements and open shelving for books or display space. To complete the look, the optional chair brings the pieces together, with a comfortable place to sit for long hours of studying.
You'll appreciate the quality of this computer desk. Reinforced corners and solid wood corner blocks ensure sturdiness and durability, while all-wood drawer construction with French dovetail joinery and framed drawer fronts give this desk a distinctive look. The built-in roller wheel feature offers smooth operation, while the metal drawer guide system has built-in drawer stops, eliminating unwanted drawer removal.
About Legacy Classic Furniture
Committed to offering the best of today's youth-bedroom styles for the young and young at heart, Legacy Classic Furniture offers a wide selection of best-selling designs and finishes with a large variety of beds, storage, and study options. Dedicated to providing outstanding quality at reasonable prices, Legacy Classic Furniture employs quality materials, proven construction techniques, and the highest safety standards to manufacture exceptional products that are built to last a lifetime.
Dimensions & Specifications
48W x 20D x 30H inches
Desk Only, Desk + Chair, Desk + Hutch, Desk + Hutch + Chair
Care Instructions: Legacy Classic Kids furniture does not require the use of furniture polish. Tops can be cleaned with a damp cloth. To best maintain the integrity of the product:
- Immediately wipe up spills. If left alone, they can cause damage to the finish.
- Always use a protective pad when using a writing utensil or placing anything hot on the surface.
- Rotate accessories placed on the piece so they do not remain in the same place for extended periods of time. Ingredients from some plastics may damage the finish. Do not place plastic materials such as place mats or vinyl notebooks, etc. on your furniture.
- Minor scratches can be touched up with Mohawk repair kits or other quality furniture polish/repair kits that are available at most home improvement stores.
- Direct sunlight can damage the finish of your furniture.