Reflections Panel BedItem#: HN-LGC242
Your Bed Size
$699.99 to $1,199.99
- Select hardwood solids, poplar solids and veneers
- Exquisitely patterned bed in a traditional style
- Antique, lasting off-white finish
- Features fine carvings and floral embellishments
- Comes with rails and low/high rail locking
- Also includes footboard and headboard
- Option to add trundle for storage or sleeping
- Choose from various sizes
Headboard, Footboard, Rails, Trundle (optional)
What's Not Included
Mattress, Bedding, Accessories
Exquisite floral accents, classic styling, and superior craftsmanship make the Reflections Panel Bed fit for a fairy tale. The durable, antique off-white finish accentuates the floral details and dainty carvings. You'll find this piece is built to withstand the active lifestyle of a little princess. It's well-crafted from poplar solids, select hardwood solids, and select hardwood veneers. Steel connectors are used for snug-as-a-bug assembly. An optional trundle will add extra room for sleeping or storage. Just choose your size.
- Twin bed: 82L x 45W x 56H inches
- Full: 82L x 61W x 56H inches
- Trundle: 75L x 42W x 13H inches
About Legacy Classic Furniture
Committed to offering the best of today's youth-bedroom styles for the young and young at heart, Legacy Classic Furniture offers a wide selection of best selling designs and finishes with a large variety of beds and storage and study options. Dedicated to providing outstanding quality at reasonable prices, Legacy Classic Furniture employs quality materials, proven construction techniques, and the highest safety standards to manufacture exceptional products that are built to last a lifetime.
Dimensions & Specifications
46W x 82D x 56H inches (Twin), 61W x 82D x 56H inches (Full)
101 lbs., 183 lbs., 286 lbs., 368 lbs.
Girls Trundle Beds
Configuration: Bed Only, Bed + Trundle
Care Instructions: Legacy Classic Kids furniture does not require the use of furniture polish. Tops can be cleaned with a damp cloth. To best maintain the integrity of the product:
- Immediately wipe up spills. If left alone, they can cause damage to the finish.
- Always use a protective pad when using a writing utensil or placing anything hot on the surface.
- Rotate accessories placed on the piece so they do not remain in the same place for extended periods of time. Ingredients from some plastics may damage the finish. Do not place plastic materials such as place mats or vinyl notebooks, etc. on your furniture.
- Minor scratches can be touched up with Mohawk repair kits or other quality furniture polish/repair kits that are available at most home improvement stores.
- Direct sunlight can damage the finish of your furniture.