Rhodes Futon FrameItem#: HN-ELP149
- Updated full-sized futon frame with tapered legs
- Sturdy hardwood and metal construction
- Easily converts from a futon to a full-sized bed
- Solid arms and gently tapered legs
- Contemporary geometric arm design
- Warm, dark brown espresso finish lasts for years
- Supports full size futon mattress, not included
What's Not Included
Mattress, Mattress Cover
The stylish Rhodes Futon Frame creates a bold and updated look in your living room or den. This easily convertible frame features solid arms, gently tapered legs, and crisscrossing wood pickets that form to create a contemporary geometric design. Its dark brown espresso finish adds a warm and inviting look to make your decor come alive. Whether you use it for sitting or sleeping, the Rhodes will always come in handy. Supports full size futon mattress, not included. Dimensions: 83.25L x 36W x 31H inches. Product weight: 83 lbs.
About American Furniture Alliance
Located in Corona, Calif., American Furniture Alliance manufactures a wide range of furniture lines, including futon convertibles, futon mattresses, futon covers and accessories, bean bag chairs, foam furniture, and various accent furniture pieces. Their trademarked lines include Elite Convertibles, Bean Bag Factory, ModFX Foam Furnishings, and the ModernLoft Collection.
Dimensions & Specifications
83.25L x 36W x 31H inches
All Other Materials
American Furniture Alliance
AssemblyEasy Assembly: This futon frame is easy to assemble and comes with detailed instructions and necessary hardware.
The Rhodes Futon Collection
- Foam grip strips keep mattress from sliding
- Adhere to back and seat of futon frame
- Easy, practical solution for comfortable lounging
- Includes 2 strips