Rion Mist And Cool SystemItem#: HN-BLS129
- Made of .375 in. polyethylene tubing
- Sprays fine mist to cool, humidify, or water your greenhouse
- Includes 18 ft. supply line, 10 ft. mist line, and 6 nozzles
- Simple hand-rotate misters to adjust mist direction
- Reduces temperature by as much as 25 degrees F
- Eliminates corrosion and reduce scaling and clogging
18 ft. of supply line, 10 ft. of misting line, Swivel adaptor; (5) .375 in. nozzle tees, (1) .375 in. nozzle elbow; 6 composite misting nozzles, (12) .375 in. mounting clamps with nails, Instructions
Cool off your greenhouse and increase the humidity with the Rion Mist And Cool System. Made of .375-inch polyethylene tubing, this tubing is heavy wall, UV light-resistant, and provides a medium burst strength up to 125 PSI. Designed to hook directly to your hose or outside faucet, this compression fitting give you a leak-proof installation which helps to reduce water waste. This mist and cool system sprays a fin mist which cools, humidifies, and waters the plants in your greenhouse easily and effortlessly. Simple to rotate by hand, you can adjust the mist direction as need while reducing the temperature in your greenhouse by up to 25 degrees Fahrenheit. Composite fittings eliminate corrosion and reduce scaling and clogging in your lines so this system will last for years.
- System hooks directly to hose or outside faucet
- Tubing is heavy wall, UV light resistant
- Tubing provides medium burst strength
- .375-inch compression fittings for leak-proof installation
Dimensions & Specifications
Recommended for use as a cooling system for the greenhouse and not a plant watering system.