Rivers Edge Waterfall FountainItem#: HN-WF012
- Sturdy yet lightweight resin and fiberglass construction
- Choice of 3 weather-resistant finishes
- Includes self-contained pump
- No wiring or complicated assembly
- Dimensions: 24L x 41W x47H inches
Fountain, 295 GPH Pump
What's Not Included
Designed to be placed up against a flat wall and ideal for your front patio entryway or courtyard, the Rivers Edge Waterfall Fountain is one of our most detailed waterfalls yet! A tranquil sound trickling down the steep wall, as well as the sound of a rapidly moving waterfall as water cascades down, create a soothing, restful ambiance. The realistic rock-like look comes from the lightweight, yet sturdy, resin and fiberglass construction that will not weather or rust when exposed to the elements. A self-contained pump is included. Choose from three weather-resistant finishes to enhance your outdoor or landscape setting.
About Oasis Products, Inc.
Oasis Products, Inc. has been crafting exquisitely realistic fountains and waterfalls since 1989. Owned and operated by the Lowrie family, Oasis is based in Murrieta, Calif. Its remarkable products are made of lightweight synthetic materials, rendering them both authentic in appearance and easy to handle and assemble. The specially formulated post-painted finishes achieve maximum color adhesion and UV stability. Oasis continually strives to improve and enhance its designs to better meet customer needs.
Dimensions & Specifications
24L x 41W x 47H inches
Desert Sand, Granite, Iron Rock
- For larger water fountains
- Keeps filters and pumps debris-free
- All-natural and safe for animals and humans
- Biodegradable and non-toxic
- 1 bottle treats 6,400 gallons
$22.39 to $25.00
- Bacteria-free protector
- For all tabletop and stationary fountains
- 100% biodegradable
- Available in 4-oz. or 16-oz. bottle
Suggestions for You
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Attractive Design
- Had to adjust water hole
Comments about Oasis Products Rivers Edge Waterfall Fountain:
It is a very nice addition to a garden. Nice water flow after the adjustements made to the main water hole size. It was too big and there was initially no water flow throught the upper portion of the fountain.