Riverside Cantata Credenza and Hutch Computer DeskItem#: HN-RVS1068
- Poplar hardwood, birch veneers, and cherry veneer top
- Burnished cherry finish enhances the detailed molding
- Keyboard drawer, supply drawers, and hutch shelving
- 2 cabinets for CPU, printer, and CD storage
- Charging station, outlets, wire access, and lighting
- Overall dimensions: 69.5W x 25.5D x 82.25H inches
The Riverside Cantata Credenza and Hutch Computer Desk is as impressive as it is practical - if you don't believe us, take a close look at it. The coordinating credenza and hutch - both included in this set - boast understated, traditional lines, a rich finish, glass inserts, decorative molding and trim, and shaped bun feet outside. Inside, these pieces are packed with storage and file drawers, enclosed CPU storage, a wiring access system, electrical outlets, shelving and accent lighting - more than you could ask for, but everything you'll find you need.
The credenza and hutch are crafted from durable poplar hardwood solids, cherry veneer tops, and birch veneers matched and finished in a warm, stately burnished cherry. All drawers are constructed with dovetail joinery and smooth, full-extension, ball-bearing guides.
The credenza features two top outside drawers with felt-lined bottoms and a top center drawer with a hinged, drop-front face. It can be pulled out for use as a laptop or keyboard tray, or you can leave the drawer as-is and use it conventionally. A removable felt-lined pencil tray is included. At the back of the drawer are a double electrical outlet and a wiring access hole so you can discreetly plug in and store cell phones and music players. A double-hinged door on the credenza's left side opens to two CD storage drawers, open CPU storage, and a sliding back panel for easy access. A ventilation slot on the inside end panel keeps equipment cool.
The credenza's double-hinged right-hand door encloses a center adjustable shelf and a bottom pullout shelf. Wiring access slots are built into the back panel of this cabinet and on both inside end panels. A fixed shelf at the back of the kneewell can bolster bulky objects, and built-in base levelers in the credenza's bun feet keep the unit steady.
The companion hutch features two wood-framed, glass-insert doors with decorative cross-mullion overlays. Each door encloses two adjustable polished-edge glass shelves, one fixed bottom veneer shelf, and a top touch-switch accent light. Between the cabinets is an open storage area with one adjustable shelf and a fixed bottom panel. Below that is a felt-lined drawer with a triple-partitioned cubby box for storing and charging small electronics, a power supply outlet with three cords that run to the cubby box, and a hinged drop-front that offers quick access. A tube light with a turn switch is nestled behind the front apron, illuminating the credenza's workspace below.
Wiring access holes are located in the hutch's drawer back and back panels behind all lights. Ventilation holes keep top lights cool, and tip-restraining hardware ensures this beauty stays right where you want it - front and center.
- Credenza: 66.75W x 25.5D x 30.5H inches
- Kneewell/chair opening: 24.5W x 24H inches
- CPU compartment: 10.37W x 22.5D x 18.75H inches
- Cabinet (with pullout shelf and adjustable shelf): 17.75W x 20.34D x 16.34H inches
- Hutch: 69.5W x 15.75D x 51.75H inches
Notes on Riverside Construction
All Riverside domestic furniture is constructed of fine oak, ash, poplar, and pine wood. These wood types are durable and feature beautiful, open grains that make them much preferred among furniture manufacturers. Each piece of wood is first graded for quality, then kiln-dried to remove excess moisture and prevent splitting. The wood is then constructed into a high-quality furniture piece using a combination of hardwood solids and hand-selected veneers. Techniques used on Riverside pieces include dovetail joinery, heavy-duty drawer roller guides, and multi-step finish applications that include hand-sanding and polishing for a deep, lustrous result. All Riverside furniture is given this high-quality treatment to ensure the beauty and durability of your final product.
About Riverside Furniture
Riverside has been growing for more than half a century. The company's founder, Herman Udouj, opened the doors to his first factory in 1946, and along with 12 employees, he began making handcrafted furniture for the post-World War II Baby Boom era. Since then, generations of customers have furnished their homes and offices with Riverside's wide range of furniture products. Riverside strives to be trusted for quality products that are an affordable value. It's just that simple.
Dimensions & Specifications
69.5W x 25.5D x 82.25H inches
The Riverside Cantata Collection
$39.12 to $133.99
- Affordable, long lasting floor protection for the home and office
- Manufactured using 20 to 40% recycled material
- Unique, clear Floortex PVC formulation for maximum durability
- Smooth back for hard floors and gripper back for carpets
- Available in a selection of sizes
$57.99 to $133.99
- Manufactured from 100% post-consumer PET
- Extremely durable with smooth backing for use on hard floors
- Slightly tinted mat is 100% recyclable
- Reduces your carbon footprint
- Rectangular mats available in a selection of sizes
- Set of 3 office accessories
- Includes tray, charging station, and organizer
- Letter tray holds standard-size paper
- Charging station holds and charges 2 devices
- Desktop organizer keeps supplies in place
- Stylish faux croc exterior
- 9.125W x 12.5D x 2H inches