Riverside Falls Village Personal Writing / Laptop Work Center with Optional HutchItem#: HN-RVS1187
- Poplar hardwood solid, cherry veneer, maple veneer
- Heritage distressed cherry finish
- Full-length lift-top, 2 drawers, 1 knee-hole shelf
- 2-outlet power bar, removable drawer dividers
- Optional hutch with tackboard and shelving
- Overall dimensions: 50W x 32D x 36H inches
Desk, Hutch (optional)
What's Not Included
We might as well tell the truth: we're not that crazy about the great outdoors. But, with its natural elegance and rustic charm, the Riverside Falls Village Personal Writing / Laptop Work Center with Optional Hutch gives us hope that nature isn't all bug spray and hiking boots. Simple, welcoming, and elegant as its natural inspirations, this laptop work center adds an air of relaxed professionalism to any traditional home office. It's crafted of poplar hardwood solid and cherry and maple veneers with a rich heritage distressed cherry finish. Choose the desk and hutch, or just the desk, for a look that's naturally beautiful.
The desk features a full-length lift-top that can be adjusted to four custom angles, giving you maximum workspace and flexibility. The lift panel conceals a pencil holder and a handy 2-outlet power bar. The felt-lined left drawer includes two removable dividers and a pencil tray, while the right drawer features a convenient drop front. The fixed knee-hole shelf offers additional storage for office supplies or electronics. And they're both equipped with ball-bearing extension guides and constructed with reliable dovetail joinery.
The optional hutch takes advantage of vertical storage space with simple design and engineering. The framed tackboard gives you space for notes and reminders, while the top shelf with gallery end rails lets you display accessories or store extra supplies. Two fixed shelves and four storage cubbies are great for frequently used documents and papers, and wiring access will help you keep your cords in order. Now, whenever someone mentions camping, we just smile and get back to work. With the Riverside Falls Village Personal Writing/Laptop Work Center with Optional Hutch, communing with nature never felt so good.
- Convenient wire access holes
- Dovetail joinery and full-extension, ball-bearing drawer guides
- Interchangeable drawers for left-hand or right-hand preference
- Fixed knee-hole shelf
- Base levelers for added stability on floors
- Desk: 50W x 232D x 36H inches
- Hutch: 51W x 9.5D x 42H inches
Notes on Riverside Construction
All Riverside domestic furniture is constructed of fine oak, ash, poplar, and pine wood. These wood types are durable and feature beautiful, open grains that make them much preferred among furniture manufacturers. Each piece of wood is first graded for quality, then kiln-dried to remove excess moisture and prevent splitting. The wood is then constructed into a high-quality furniture piece using a combination of hardwood solids and hand-selected veneers. Techniques used on Riverside pieces include dovetail joinery, heavy-duty drawer roller guides, and multi-step finish applications that include hand-sanding and polishing for a deep, lustrous result. All Riverside furniture is given this high-quality treatment to ensure the beauty and durability of your final product.
About Riverside Furniture
Riverside has been growing for more than half a century. The company's founder, Herman Udouj, opened the doors to his first factory in 1946, and along with 12 employees, he began making handcrafted furniture for the post-World War II Baby Boom era. Since then, generations of customers have furnished their homes and offices with Riverside's wide range of furniture products. Riverside strives to be trusted for quality products that are an affordable value. It's just that simple.
Dimensions & Specifications
50W x 32D x 36H in.
Heritage Distressed Cherry
Enclosed Storage, With Hutch
Traditional, Writing Desks With Hutch
Writing Desks with Hutch
It's recommended that Riverside furniture be cleaned with a damp, clean dust cloth. Any kind of surface or finish may be cleaned using this method. A mild detergent may be applied, if necessary, for areas that will not clean with just a cloth. Avoid the use of oil-based polishes and direct-spray polishes that can cause a waxy build-up.
Placing hot items, such as coffee mugs or dinner plates on a piece of furniture can soften the finish. Condensation from cold objects or liquid spills will cause the finish to "bubble" and leave a milky-white discoloration. Never use fingernail polish remover over a wood finish because if it makes contact with the finish it will eat through it much like a paint or varnish remover exposing the wood underneath and demanding that the surface be refinished to repair the damage. The damage described above can be eliminated by the use of coasters, trivets, and common sense.
Always use a protective pad beneath lamps or accessories, and on writing surfaces. Do not place rubber or vinyl products on the surface as discoloration and/or staining may occur as a result.
$48.99 to $133.99
- Affordable, long lasting floor protection for the home and office
- Manufactured using 20 to 40% recycled material
- Unique, clear Floortex PVC formulation for maximum durability
- Smooth back for hard floors and gripper back for carpets
- Available in a selection of sizes
$57.99 to $133.99
- Manufactured from 100% post-consumer PET
- Extremely durable with smooth backing for use on hard floors
- Slightly tinted mat is 100% recyclable
- Reduces your carbon footprint
- Rectangular mats available in a selection of sizes
- Set of 3 office accessories
- Includes tray, charging station, and organizer
- Letter tray holds standard-size paper
- Charging station holds and charges 2 devices
- Desktop organizer keeps supplies in place
- Stylish faux croc exterior
- 9.125W x 12.5D x 2H inches