Riverside Oakton Village Writing / Laptop Desk with Optional HutchItem#: HN-RVS1190
- Crafted of oak hardwood solid, oak veneer
- Traditional artisan distressed oak finish
- Full-length adjustable lift-top, 2 drawers
- 2-outlet power bar, removable dividers
- Framed tackboard in optional hutch
- Overall dimensions: 50W x 32D x 36H inches
Desk, Hutch (optional)
What's Not Included
While we'd like to call them masterpieces in the making, we realize that to an outsider, our piles of clutter may look like, well, piles of clutter. The Riverside Oakton Village Writing/Laptop Desk with Optional Hutch, however, transforms that chaos into calm with a workstation that's as convenient as it is handsome.
Crafted of durable oak hardwood solid and oak veneer, this traditional laptop desk comes with an optional hutch. Both are finished in a traditional artisan distressed oak finish. The clean lines and simple design of the desk creates a stately professionalism perfect for a wide variety of home offices. The desk features a full-length lift top and handy pencil holder. The back lift-panel conceals a 2-outlet power bar to keep you plugged in. The left drawer is felt-lined and boasts two removable dividers as well as an additional pencil tray. The right drawer has a convenient drop-front and all drawers feature super-strong dovetail construction and smooth ball-bearing extension guides for easy opening and closing. The fixed knee-hole shelf gives you even more storage space for books or a CPU.
The optional hutch boasts a framed tackboard for hanging notes and reminders and a top shelf with gallery end rails. Three drawers with wood side guides are constructed with dovetail joinery. Two fixed shelves and four cubbies give you extra space to store letters, documents, and any must-have office supplies. Wiring access offers an easy way to keep your computer connected without messy wires. So say goodbye to clutter, and issue in a new era of handsome home-office organization with the Riverside Oakton Village Writing/Laptop Desk with Optional Hutch.
- Convenient wire access holes
- Dovetail joinery and full-extension, ball-bearing drawer guides
- Fixed knee-hole shelf
- Base levelers for added stability on floors
- Desk: 50W x 32D x 36H inches
- Hutch: 41W x 9.5D x 42H inches
Notes on Riverside Construction
All Riverside domestic furniture is constructed of fine oak, ash, poplar, and pine wood. These wood types are durable and feature beautiful, open grains that make them much preferred among furniture manufacturers. Each piece of wood is first graded for quality, then kiln-dried to remove excess moisture and prevent splitting. The wood is then constructed into a high-quality furniture piece using a combination of hardwood solids and hand-selected veneers. Techniques used on Riverside pieces include dovetail joinery, heavy-duty drawer roller guides, and multi-step finish applications that include hand-sanding and polishing for a deep, lustrous result. All Riverside furniture is given this high-quality treatment to ensure the beauty and durability of your final product.
About Riverside Furniture
Riverside has been growing for more than half a century. The company's founder, Herman Udouj, opened the doors to his first factory in 1946, and along with 12 employees, he began making handcrafted furniture for the post-World War II Baby Boom era. Since then, generations of customers have furnished their homes and offices with Riverside's wide range of furniture products. Riverside strives to be trusted for quality products that are an affordable value. It's just that simple.
Dimensions & Specifications
50W x 32D x 36H in.
Artisan Distressed Oak
Enclosed Storage, With Hutch
Traditional, Writing Desks With Hutch
Writing Desks with Hutch
It's recommended that Riverside furniture be cleaned with a damp, clean dust cloth. Any kind of surface or finish may be cleaned using this method. A mild detergent may be applied, if necessary, for areas that will not clean with just a cloth. Avoid the use of oil-based polishes and direct-spray polishes that can cause a waxy build-up.
Placing hot items, such as coffee mugs or dinner plates on a piece of furniture can soften the finish. Condensation from cold objects or liquid spills will cause the finish to "bubble" and leave a milky-white discoloration. Never use fingernail polish remover over a wood finish because if it makes contact with the finish it will eat through it much like a paint or varnish remover exposing the wood underneath and demanding that the surface be refinished to repair the damage. The damage described above can be eliminated by the use of coasters, trivets, and common sense.
Always use a protective pad beneath lamps or accessories, and on writing surfaces. Do not place rubber or vinyl products on the surface as discoloration and/or staining may occur as a result.
$48.99 to $133.99
- Affordable, long lasting floor protection for the home and office
- Manufactured using 20 to 40% recycled material
- Unique, clear Floortex PVC formulation for maximum durability
- Smooth back for hard floors and gripper back for carpets
- Available in a selection of sizes
$57.99 to $133.99
- Manufactured from 100% post-consumer PET
- Extremely durable with smooth backing for use on hard floors
- Slightly tinted mat is 100% recyclable
- Reduces your carbon footprint
- Rectangular mats available in a selection of sizes
- Set of 3 office accessories
- Includes tray, charging station, and organizer
- Letter tray holds standard-size paper
- Charging station holds and charges 2 devices
- Desktop organizer keeps supplies in place
- Stylish faux croc exterior
- 9.125W x 12.5D x 2H inches