Riverside Weybridge Wellington White Wall Entertainment CenterItem#: HN-RVS1044
- Modern-vintage design for the home
- Durable poplar solids with basswood and cherry veneers
- Heavily distressed Wellington White finish
- Pier base doors open to 1 adjustable and 1 fixed shelf
- Pier hutch's open area as 2 adjustable shelves and top light
- Open deck area accommodates TVs up to 33H inches
- Console's center door encloses 1 adjustable and 1 fixed shelf
- 2 outside media drawers with 2 trays on fixed shelves
- 2 top felt-lined storage drawers in console
- Removable top and base molding
- Includes hutch, TV console, hutch, drawers, shelves, tip-restraining hardware
- Holds most TVs up to 64W inches
2 pier bases, 2 pier hutches, Deck, Console, Shelves, Drawers
Keep things cozy, fresh, and functional with the Riverside Weybridge Wellington white Wall Entertainment Center. A homey, heavily rubbed, white finish makes cool traditional texture both new and familiar, and a complete storage system inside each component of the entertainment center makes it ready to meet the needs of today's high-tech homes.
The set - including two pier bases, two pier hutches, a deck, and a TV console - starts with durable poplar solids and basswood and cherry veneers finished in a heavily distressed Wellington White. The pier bases each boast an upper storage drawer for small items you don't want to get lost in the sofa cushions. Each pier base's lower door comes with interchangeable wood and speaker grille insert panels and open to one adjustable and one fixed shelf for books, sound equipment, and other bulkier items. The pier hutches have open compartments with two adjustable wood-framed, polished glass shelves. Display collectibles and family photos on them, and highlight those beloved pieces with the touch-switch accent light located in the top of each hutch.
The included deck has an open area that can accommodate TVs up to 33H inches. It fits neatly above the console, which has two outside media drawers that each hold two media trays mounted on fixed shelves - they'll help you organize your CDs, DVDs, VHS tapes, and video games. The center beveled glass door has a pretty grille overlay and opens to one adjustable and one fixed shelf, which can easily house DVD, DVR, VHS, and video game systems. Two top felt-lined storage drawers catch remotes and spare batteries, while removable top and base molding allows the unit to function between piers or as a standalone unit.
Wiring access holes in each component help you avoid cord clutter. Built-in base levelers and included tip-restraining hardware keep the entire unit flush and in place. Able to support TVs up to 64W inches.
- Left and right pier bases: 26.5W x 15.75D x 37H inches
- Pier base inside shelf areas: 18W x 12.5D inches with adjustable heights
- Left and right pier hutches: 28W x 14.75D x 39.5H inches
- Pier hutch shelf areas: 18W x 18D inches with adjustable heights
- Deck: 67W x 22D x 44.5H inches
- Deck open area: 54.5W x 16.87D x 33.78H inches
- Console: 64W x 23D x 37H inches
- Console side shelf areas: 12.68W x 18.12D x 10.62H inches
- Console center shelf areas: 21.75W x 18D inches with adjustable heights
About Riverside Furniture
The Arkansas River Valley is home to majestic forests, ruggedly beautiful mountains, gurgling brooks, and swiftly flowing rivers. It's also home to Riverside Furniture Corporation. Riverside has been growing for more than half a century. The company's founder, Herman Udouj, opened the doors to his first factory in 1946, and along with 12 employees, he began making handcrafted furniture for the post-World War II Baby Boom era. Since then, three generations of Americans have furnished their homes and offices with Riverside's wide range of furniture products. Riverside strives to be trusted for quality products that are an affordable value. It's just that simple.
Dimensions & Specifications
120W x 23D x 76.5H inches
Solid Wood / Veneer
Basswood & Cherry Veneers, Poplar Hardwood Solids
Some Assembly Required
64W x 23D x 37H inches (TV Console)
Care and Maintenance:
It's recommended that Riverside furniture be cleaned with a damp, clean dust cloth. Any kind of surface or finish may be cleaned using this method. A mild detergent may be applied, if necessary, for areas that will not clean with just a cloth. Avoid the use of oil-based polishes and direct-spray polishes that can cause a waxy build-up.
Placing hot items, such as coffee mugs or dinner plates, on a piece of furniture can soften the finish. Condensation from cold objects or liquid spills will cause the finish to "bubble" and leave a milky-white discoloration. Never use fingernail polish remover over a wood finish because if it makes contact with the finish it will eat through it much like a paint or varnish remover, exposing the wood underneath and necessitating surface refinishing to repair the damage. The damage described above can be eliminated by the use of coasters, trivets, and common sense.
Always use a protective pad beneath lamps or accessories, and on writing surfaces. Do not place rubber or vinyl products on the surface as discoloration and/or staining may occur as a result.