Riverside Woodlands Oak Computer Armoire with Optional Chair - Canyon OakItem#: HN-RVS2033
$1,550.25 to $1,964.25
- Add the optional coordinating chair!
- 2 doors open flush with cabinet sides for maximum work area
- Fixed center shelf, double pull-out work top and keyboard trays
- Hardwood solids and birch veneers
- CPU storage compartment on lower left side
- File drawer, storage drawers, open storage compartments
- Pull-out trays for printer and scanner
- Pull-out task light and master power control panel
- Fully assembled
- Overall dimensions: 43W x 23D x 67H inches
Armoire, Optional chair
With the Riverside Woodlands Oak Computer Armoire, you'll have everything you need for a functional work area in one handy spot; when you're ready to return to your life, simply shut the traditional Shaker style doors on the mess and enjoy the beauty of this versatile piece of furniture. Constructed of durable hardwood solids and birch veneers finished in rustic distressed oak finish, this armoire comes fully assembled for your convenience, with base levelers to ensure stability. The two doors open flush with the sides of the cabinet, providing you with maximum work space, and open to reveal a complete computer center. You'll have plenty of work area with the fixed monitor shelf and double pullout trays for your keyboard and another work surface. At the bottom of the armoire you'll find a space for your CPU, two pullout trays for your printer and scanner, a file drawer that accepts legal or letter size file folders, and more storage drawers. All trays and drawers are mounted on extension roller guides for smooth and easy access to your supplies. Every amenity has been included, from the pullout task light and convenient master panel control panel.
About the optional desk chair
- Upholstered and padded seat cushion
- Fabric made of 35% polyester and 65% viscose
- Gas lift height adjustment
- Adjustable seat height from floor: 19 - 23 inches
- Adjustable arm height from floor: 25.25 - 29.25 inches and between arms: 19 inches
- Swivel and five-prong tilt base with rocker tension adjustment
About Riverside Furniture
The Arkansas River Valley is home to majestic forests, ruggedly beautiful mountains, gurgling brooks, and swiftly flowing rivers. It is also home to Riverside Furniture Corporation. Riverside has been growing for more than half a century. The company's founder, Herman Udouj, opened the doors to his first factory in 1946, and along with 12 employees, he began making hand-crafted furniture for the post-World War II Baby Boom era. Since then, three generations of Americans have furnished their homes and offices with Riverside's wide range of furniture products. Riverside strives to be trusted for quality products that are an affordable value. It's just that simple.
Dimensions & Specifications
22W x 23D x 38.5H in.
43W x 23D x 67H inches
Desk and Chair Sets, Enclosed Storage
Desk Only, Desk+Chair