Royal Leather Sequoia Leather OttomanItem#: HN-SOF004
- Covered in top grain leather with splits
- Choice of colors
- Enduring wood frame construction
- 8-way hand-tied spring seating
- Dacron-wrapped cushions with down fill
- Attached back cushions
- Decorative nailhead trim and baseball stitching
- Padded outside arms and back
- Hand-carved wooden feet
- All parts covered under warranty, including limited lifetime warranty on frame
- Ottoman Dimensions: 30W x 23D x 20H inches
The Royal Leather Sequoia Collection combines stately charm and quality construction. Nailhead trim along the borders, elegant shaped rails, baseball stitching, hand-carved wood feet, and padded outside arms and back come together to bring distinctive yet traditional style to your home. If you're looking for a blend of comfort and elegance, this collection fits the bill.
Quality begins with genuine leather in your choice of warm brown tones stretched over durable wood frames. To ensure comfort, each piece features eight-way, hand-tied, pocketed-coil spring seating and cushions filled with sumptuous down. All cushions are Dacron-wrapped to protect your leather against scratches, stains, and everyday wear and tear. Seat-back cushions are attached, so they will always be positioned properly and need not be removed for cleaning.
The leather color may vary slightly from the image shown due to the fact that leather is a natural product. Since no two leathers are alike, variations in color and texture are genuine and natural features of real leather.
About Royal Leather Furniture
With well-built frames to fit every room and styles from contemporary to casual, Royal Leather is a leader in leather furniture. Royal Leather Furniture is built to last from quality hides over well-built frames at its state-of-the-art factory. Royal Leather has been making quality leather furniture for over 30 years. Its headquarters in Dallas, Tex., allows quick domestic shipping. Royal Leather also operates a 1.4-million-square-foot factory in China, where Royal Leather quality-assurance professionals carefully monitor each stage of production to ensure finished products worthy of your home.
Dimensions & Specifications
No Assembly Required
30W x 23D x 20H inches
30W x 23D x 20H inches
Each piece of leather furniture has a Cleaning Code that tells you how to clean and care for the leather. The Cleaning Code can be found on the Royal Leather tag attached to a cushion, the seat deck or underneath the item. Any cleaning that is not in accordance with the Cleaning Code will void the Royal Leather warranty, so please read and understand the directions.
Do not use soaps or alcohol-based products to clean leather. These will dry out the leather and shorten its useful life. Always check the Cleaning Code before using any solution on leather.
Wipe off surface dirt every two weeks with a clean white cloth dampened with water or as directed by the Cleaning Code. This will remove dirt and grime that can get in the pores of the leather, creating an abrasive effect that will damage your leather furniture.
Dust or vacuum your leather furniture frequently using a crevice tool on the seams.
Apply a leather conditioner in accordance with the Cleaning Code as often as recommended, usually twice a year. Follow the directions on the bottle.
Most spills can be removed very easily:
- Blot spills gently with a clean white cloth as soon as possible.
- Do not use a colored cloth or the dye may transfer to the leather.
- The cloth may be dampened with water but do not over-wet the leather.
- In accordance with the Cleaning Code, you may use a solution of mild soap (like Ivory or Neutrogena) on a slightly damp cloth to wipe any stains.
- Wipe the spill gently, do not scrub the area excessively.
- Use another clean white cloth to rinse any soap reside, then dry the leather with a dry white cloth.