Walt Disney Rug Market Silver/Gray/Gold Reverie Area RugItem#: HN-RMK290
$879.99 to $2,199.99
- Combines New Zealand wool and viscose silk
- Hand-tufted by master weavers
- Inspired by Bambi
- Organic, leafy design
- Available in variety of sizes
- Made in China for Rug Market
Lose yourself in a forest dreamland with the Rug Market Walt Disney Reverie Rug. The magnificent trees and foliage from Bambi's home lend inspiration for this organic, leafy design. Hand-crafted in China from a long tradition of master weavers, this rug features New Zealand wool and viscose silk in silver and gray colors. Available in the following sizes: 8L x 5W inches, 11L x 8W inches, or 13L x 10W inches.
About The Rug Market
The Rug Market is a stylish and innovative company located in Los Angeles. The Rug Market entered the home accessory market in 1986 with a line of highly decorative handmade rugs for every room in the home. The key to The Rug Market's success has been to present a designer fashion-forward look within a medium price range. Leadership in the industry is maintained by concentrating on a philosophy dedicated to design, creativity, service, and quality.
Dimensions & Specifications
The Rug Market
Black and Gray
5 x 8 ft., 8 x 11 ft.
$30.99 to $160.99
- Keeps area rugs in place
- Made from synthetic fiber
- Prevents scratching on hardwood floors
- Ideal for tile and uneven surfaces
- Reversible for use on carpet
- Your choice of size; can also be cut down to size
- 10-year wear warranty