Saddlesmith Craig Johnson Reining SaddleItem#: HN-ACTO195
- Questions? Call our product specialists: 866-579-5183
- Ideal for riding and participating in multiple disciplines
- In-skirt stainless steel dropped dees
- Made in the USA
- Includes 22.25 in. quarter-horse bars and 6.5 in. gullet
- 3.25 in. cantle, 12.5 in. swell, and horn also included
The Saddlesmith Craig Johnson Reining Saddle features an Armor-Tex CJ reigning tree, hand-stamped waffle tooling, roughout jockey and fenders, and engraved silver conchos with futurity tips. Proudly made in the USA, this reigning saddle has in-skirt stainless steel dropped dees, 22.25-inch quarter-horse bars, 6.5-inch gullet, 3.25-inch cantle, 12.5-inch swell, and horn.
Questions? Call our product specialists: 866-579-5183
About Action Company
For 40 years Action Company has been the leading wholesale supplier of America's top brands of western saddles and tack. This company is based in McKinney, Texas and carries over 13,000 equine products including western saddles, English saddles, tack, gifts items, and more. They take pride in offering America's top brands to horse riders everywhere.
Dimensions & Specifications
Saddlesmith of Texas
Armor-Tex CJ Reining