Saddlesmith Todd Bergen Reining SaddleItem#: HN-ACTO192
- Questions? Call our product specialists: 866-579-5183
- Soft and cozy suede seat
- Full double with sturdy stainless steel dees
- Perfect for riding and participating in multiple disciplines
- Includes 22.25 in. quarter-horse bars and 6.5 in. gullet
- 3.5 in. cantle, 12.5 in. swell, and horn also included
With its hand-carved basket tooling, ENTZ border tooling, and cutaway skirts, the Saddlesmith Todd Bergen Reining Saddle is a fantastic saddle. Made with pride in the USA, this full double reigning saddle has a suede seat for comfort, 22.25-inch quarter-horse bars, 6.5-inch gullet, 3.5-inch cantle, 12.5-inch swell, and horn.
Questions? Call our product specialists: 866-579-5183
About Action Company
For 40 years Action Company has been the leading wholesale supplier of America's top brands of western saddles and tack. This company is based in McKinney, Texas and carries over 13,000 equine products including western saddles, English saddles, tack, gifts items, and more. They take pride in offering America's top brands to horse riders everywhere.
Dimensions & Specifications
Saddlesmith of Texas
Armor-Tex Pro Reining