Safco TaskMaster Economy Industrial ChairItem#: HN-SPC599
- Black polyurethane foam seat and back
- Dual-clutch posture control
- 360-degree swivel and pneumatic lift
- Wide-angled textured footrest insures secure footing
- 5-legged tubular steel fixed base
- Wave tube extension seat height adjustment
- Dimensions: 26 diam. x 17-35H in.
The Safco TaskMaster Economy Industrial Chair is stable and safe, and enables you to master all your tasks with ease. Simple to adjust and swivel, it provides optimum comfort and makes it easier to sit at your workbench for hours on end. Featuring a five-leg, tubular steel base, it's perfect for your work area, especially the office, clinic, or hospital. Additionally, the black microcellular self-skinning polyurethane foam covering makes your seat extremely comfortable. Its low-rung polypropylene footrest has been ergonomically designed. The chair comes with an additional 10-inch of Wave Tube Extension.
About Safco Products
Safco products were specifically developed to meet the changing needs of the business world, offering real design without great expense. Each product is designed to fit the needs of individuals and the way they work, by enhancing comfort and meeting the modern needs of organization in the workplace. These products encourage work-area efficiency and ultimately, work-life efficiency: from schools and universities, to hospitals and clinics, from small offices and businesses to corporations and large institutions, airports, restaurants, and malls. Safco continues to offer new colors, new styles, and new solutions according to market trends and the ever-changing needs of business life.
Dimensions & Specifications
Limited Lifetime Warranty
26 diam. x 17-35H in.
- Heavy-gauge steel frame easily locks together
- Trouble-free storage and retrieval of all files
- Holds weight up to 900 lbs. per shelf
- Hold up to 80 letter/legal archival storage boxes
- Warp-free particle board supports heavy loads
- Shelves can be easily adjust in 1-inch increments
- Dimensions: 69W x 33D x 84H in.
- Steel back and frame with leather padded seat
- Clear-coat pewter finish
- Low base design for shop or low workbench use
- Manual seat height adjustment
- Nylon-coated screw lift
- Durable non-marring rubber feet
- Dimensions: 15W x 15D x 30-36H in.
$575.99 to $799.99
- Thick maple butcher block top
- Welded angle steel frame
- Top has a two-coat catalyzed varnish finish
- Two locking storage drawers and lower shelf
- Welded and shipped set up, ready to use
- Mobile with caster wheels
- Variety of workbench sizes available
- Has 1,000-lb. weight capacity
- 90-day limited warranty