Safco TaskMaster Utility Industrial ChairItem#: HN-SPC600
- Thick foam padded seat and backrest
- Microcellular, self-skinned urethane cushions
- 360-degree swivel and pneumatic lift
- Includes 2.5-inch high-impact nylon glides
- 5-legged tubular steel fixed base
- Wave tube extension seat height adjustment
- Dimensions: 26 diam. x 17-35H in.
Industrial chair, Glides
Make yourself comfortable with the Safco Taskmaster Utility Industrial Chair. Beautifully designed in dark gray and perfectly contoured for comfortable seating and good posture, it features two armrests and two levels of footrest. Pneumatic levers are provided for raising the seat and tilting the backrest.
About Safco Products
Safco products were specifically developed to meet the changing needs of the business world, offering real design without great expense. Each product is designed to fit the needs of individuals and the way they work, by enhancing comfort and meeting the modern needs of organization in the workplace. These products encourage work-area efficiency and ultimately, work-life efficiency: from schools and universities, to hospitals and clinics, from small offices and businesses to corporations and large institutions, airports, restaurants, and malls. Safco continues to offer new colors, new styles, and new solutions according to market trends and the ever-changing needs of business life.
Dimensions & Specifications
Limited Lifetime Warranty
26 diam. x 17-35H in.
- Solid molded polyurethane seat and back
- High-lift pneumatic seat height adjustment
- Attached 18-inch fixed foot ring
- Welded steel elevated five-spoke tubular base
- Includes 2.5-inch glides
- Simple manual size adjustment mechanism
- Dimensions: 25 diam. x 35.5-46H in.
- Double-tier one piece uni-body design
- Heavy-gauge all-steel construction
- Can be used alone or linked to additional units
- Recessed handle with padlock provision
- Lockers come fully assembled
- Finish choices available
- Dimensions: 12W x 18D x 78H in.
$599.99 to $879.99
- Adjust legs in 1-inch increments 29 to 33 inches high
- Frame constructed of 16 gauge steel
- Work surface available in a variety of durable materials
- Features a tough, powder-coated finish
- 4,000-lb. weight capacity
- Back and end stops prevent items from falling off
- Raised shelf keeps special tools handy at all times
- Full-length lower shelf perfect for storing bulky items
- Choose from a variety of length and width sizes
- Some assembly is required
- 1-year limited warranty