Saffire Kamado Grill Secondary Cooking GridItem#: HN-SFF012
- 180-sq.-inch cooking surface
- Increases total cooking area to 460 sq. inches
- Equivalent to a 27L x 17W inch rectangular grill
- Durable stainless steel construction
- Attaches easily to your Saffire Kamado grill
- Dimensions: 15.5L x 15.5Wx 5H inches
When you need to make the most of every available inch in your Saffire Kamado grill, add the Saffire Kamado Grill Secondary Cooking Grid. It attaches easily to the first grill and adds an additional 180 sq. in. of cooking space, for a total of 460 sq. in. The efficient cooking design of Kamado grills ensures that food on the elevated grill will cook to perfection, as well.
Dimensions & Specifications
460 sq. in.
15.5L x 15.5Wx 5H in.
- Advanced ceramic grill uses charcoal and/or woodchips
- 280-sq.-inch stainless steel cooking surface
- Durable, non-fading onyx black ceramic glaze
- Includes stainless steel cart with bamboo side shelves
- Sustains temps from less than 200 to over 800 degrees
- Dimensions: 46.5L x 22W x 46H inches assembled