Saffire Kamado Jasper Red Grill and Smoker with Cart and ShelvesItem#: HN-SFF001
- Advanced ceramic grill uses charcoal and/or woodchips
- 280-sq.-inch stainless steel cooking surface
- Durable, non-fading jasper red ceramic glaze
- Includes stainless steel cart with bamboo side shelves
- Sustains temps from less than 200 to over 800 degrees
- Dimensions: 46.5L x 22W x 46H inches assembled
The red hot hue of the Saffire Kamado Jasper Red Grill and Smoker with Cart and Shelves is sure to make you and your guests stop to appreciate the amazing flavor profile produced by this unique cooking form. Made from thick ceramic with a durable, non-fading jasper red glaze, this Kamado grill is compact in size but big on taste. You get three cooking forms in one: high temperature searing, low temperature smoking, and radiant heat cooking for use as an oven.
Self-cleaning and efficient, this grill includes a handy stainless steel cart on sturdy locking wheels. The bamboo side shelves offer tool hooks and a towel rack for your convenience. Whether you're a seasoned griller or a novice smoker, this grill will produce perfect gourmet results every time. Or, at least, you won't be able to blame culinary disasters on the grill.
- Heavy ceramic dome construction has gaskets that provide a tight seal for maximum efficiency, even in cold winter climates.
- Holds and controls temperatures from less than 200 degrees for slow-cooked barbeque to over 800 degrees for perfectly seared steaks and seafood, yet the exterior remains safely cooler than that of a steel grill.
- Uses 1/2 to 1/4 the amount of charcoal as standard charcoal grills, or can be used with wood chips as an oven for pizza, bread, and more. On low, a load of charcoal burns for hours; close the air controls when finished and you'll have charcoal left in the grill for next time.
- Stainless still cooking grid won't chip or scratch and has a hinged access door for adding or adjusting charcoal and wood chips/chunks.
- Stainless steel hinge, bands, springs, and hardware for years of corrosion-resistance and minimal maintenance.
- Cast stainless steel damper control allows precision adjustment of airflow and grill temperature.
- Efficient design requires minimal air to stay hot, so food retains its moisture without the use of a water pan and the temperature fluctuates very little for foolproof results.
- Sealed dome construction provides more even heat and effective distribution of smoked flavor into the food for added deliciousness.
- When operating with the lid closed and the air vents adjusted properly, minimal air prevents flare-ups and runaway fires. This also prevents woodchips that are not soaked from burning up too quickly, allowing the smoked flavor to develop.
- High internal temperatures make the grill self-cleaning: made from thick ceramic, the inner firebox walls stay hotter than a steel smoker, so there's no messy grease build-up to clean. Just brush away the burned residue from the cooking grid and you're ready to go!
- Strong and sturdy stainless steel setting cart on locking wheels for mobility; includes bamboo side shelves with stainless steel tool hooks and towel bar.
- Preassembled ceramic grill head, including side shelves, so assembly takes only a fraction of the time of most other ceramic grills.
Dimensions & Specifications
280 sq. in.
46.5L x 22W x 46H in.
- Stainless steel grill grid elevator
- Elevates cooking grid to top edge of grill
- Provides easier access to foods for convenience
- Allows use of a pizza stone
- For use with Saffire Kamado grills
- Dimensions: 16L x 16Wx 5H inches
- Ceramic deflector provides indirect heat
- Roast or smoke food without burning
- Easy to install
- For use with Saffire Kamado grills
- Dimensions: 18L x 18W x 6H inches
- Ceramic disc distributes heat evenly
- Turn your Saffire Kamado grill into a pizza oven
- Produces wood-fired brick oven taste
- Dimensions: 14.5 diam. x 0.625H in.