Saffire Kamado Onyx Black Grill and SmokerItem#: HN-SFF004
- Advanced ceramic grill uses charcoal and/or woodchips
- 280-sq.-inch stainless steel cooking surface
- Durable, non-fading onyx black ceramic glaze
- Sustains temps from less than 200 to over 800 degrees
- Self-cleaning and safer than steel grills
- Dimensions: 21 diam. x 29H inches assembled
What's Not Included
When it's time to get serious about winning the Best Barbeque on the Block award, fire up the Saffire Kamado Onyx Black Grill and Smoker. No matter which dish you create, cooking in a ceramic grill will produce uniquely tantalizing results that will grab the attention of the judges - or simply the admiration of your grateful family. Made from thick ceramic with a durable, non-fading black onyx glaze, this Kamado grill can do it all: high temperature searing, low temperature smoking, and radiant heat cooking to replace an oven. Compact and sleek in classic black, this grill can be used freestanding or with a Saffire cart (not included) on your patio or can be easily built into a countertop.
- Heavy ceramic dome construction has gaskets that provide a tight seal for maximum efficiency, even in cold winter climates.
- Holds and controls temperatures from less than 200 degrees for slow-cooked barbeque to over 800 degrees for perfectly seared steaks and seafood, yet the exterior remains safely cooler than that of a steel grill.
- Uses 1/2 to 1/4 the amount of charcoal as standard charcoal grills, or can be used with wood chips as an oven for pizza, bread, and more. On low, a load of charcoal burns for hours; close the air controls when finished and you'll have charcoal left in the grill for next time.
- Stainless still cooking grid won't chip or scratch and has a hinged access door for adding or adjusting charcoal and wood chips/chunks.
- Stainless steel hinge, bands, springs, and hardware for years of corrosion-resistance and minimal maintenance.
- Cast stainless steel damper control allows precision adjustment of airflow and grill temperature.
- Efficient design requires minimal air to stay hot, so food retains its moisture without the use of a water pan and the temperature fluctuates very little for foolproof results.
- Sealed dome construction provides more even heat and effective distribution of smoked flavor into the food for added deliciousness.
- When operating with the lid closed and the air vents adjusted properly, minimal air prevents flare-ups and runaway fires. This also prevents woodchips that are not soaked from burning up too quickly, allowing the smoked flavor to develop.
- High internal temperatures make the grill self-cleaning: made from thick ceramic, the inner firebox walls stay hotter than a steel smoker, so there's no messy grease build-up to clean. Just brush away the burned residue from the cooking grid and you're ready to go!
Dimensions & Specifications
280 sq. in.
21 diam. x 29H in.
- Ceramic disc distributes heat evenly
- Turn your Saffire Kamado grill into a pizza oven
- Produces wood-fired brick oven taste
- Dimensions: 14.5 diam. x 0.625H in.
- 180-sq.-inch cooking surface
- Increases total cooking area to 460 sq. inches
- Equivalent to a 27L x 17W inch rectangular grill
- Durable stainless steel construction
- Attaches easily to your Saffire Kamado grill
- Dimensions: 15.5L x 15.5Wx 5H inches
- Stainless steel channel and pusher tool
- No need to open lid to add woodchips
- Doesn't interrupt cooking cycle
- Easy access to fire without removing cooking grid
- Dimensions: 20L x 2W x 1H inches