Sage Spoonfuls-Simple Recipes / Healthy Meals / Happy BabiesItem#: HN-SAGE004
- The ultimate guide for busy moms making their own food
- Easy-to-follow, beautifully designed book
- Introduce your baby to solids safely
- 66 recipes and hundreds of food combinations
- Info on allergies, nutrition, organics, purees, and much more
- 227 pages, spiral-bound with hard cover
Sage Spoonfuls - Simple Recipes/Healthy Meals/Happy Babies is loaded with helpful, healthy tips for moms looking to break free from commercial baby food. Winner of the 2012 Mom's Best Literary Gold Award, 2012 Silver Medal Independent Publisher's Award, and the Parent-Tested Seal, this book offers easy-to-follow help on introducing solids to your baby, as well as whole-family recipes, info on baby health, allergies, CPR, organics, and more.
About Sage Spoonfuls
Launched by a savvy mom in 2011, Sage Spoonfuls has quickly taken the world by storm. Making healthy, great-tasting, well-balanced baby food at home is much easier than people imagine with just a few specialized tools, and Sage Spoonfuls makes the best. Using this system of simple prep and storage and a comprehensive collection of recipes and strategies, moms can save money and stress by working in the kitchen only 1 hour every 2 weeks!
Dimensions & Specifications
Heavy paper stock
When baby is ready for solid foods