Sanitaire Extractor Commercial Carpet Cleaner SC6070AItem#: HN-ELX019
- Commercial spot cleaner for efficient, quick clean-ups
- 1.5-gallon solution tank, 8-foot hose, and 3-foot wand
- Powerful 2-stage motor with 50-foot power cord
- Intake: 84-inch water lift; Output: 55 psi
- Great for commercial carpet and upholstery
Carpet cleaner, Hose, Wand, Instructions
A spill doesn't have to be widespread to be serious - make smaller messes disappear with the Sanitaire Extractor Commercial Carpet Cleaner SC6070A. This powerful little spot cleaner boasts a powerful 2-stage motor that intakes with 84-inches of water lift and outputs 55 psi.
- On-board solution tank holds 1.5 gallons to get the job done
- Loosen spills and stains with 55 psi water output
- Extract and suck up the results with 84-inch water lift from the hose
- 8-foot hose and 3-foot upholstery wand included
- 50-foot power cord allows you to plug in and go where you need to
- Replaceable hose and wand
- Ideal for hotels, education, building services, and more
- Weight (empty): 18 lbs.
Sanitaire has been in the business of keeping businesses clean for over 35 years. Developed as the commercial cleaning branch of parent company Eureka, Sanitaire came to specialize in long-lasting, heavy-duty cleaning products that maximized efficiency and minimized cost for the burgeoning hospitality and commercial cleaning market. Count on a Sanitaire cleaner to outlast every opponent and continue saving you money long after the floor is clean.
Dimensions & Specifications
9W x 20D x 16H in.
Allergen Control, Commercial, Hard Surface
2 Year Limited
Cleaning Path - 3 in.
Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate, Multi Surface, Tile, Upholstery
DocumentationReview the Owner's Manual
Suggestions for You
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- A no nonsense machine
- Compact size
- Easy To Clean
- Quality parts
Comments about Sanitaire Extractor Commercial Carpet Cleaner SC6070A:
We have 2 dogs, 1 cat and WHITE CARPET. I bought this to spot clean the "accidents" that happen and it did a professional job of getting out the spots. I used water only--no special carpet cleaning products and it did an excellent job.It's kind of bulky and awkward to use at first but the final results are well worth it. I can't wait to try it on some really stubborn spots once I purchase some carpet cleaning additive. I have a Bissell Pro Heat upright and it's a waste of time & energy to use. It has very little suction and you can't tell that you even cleaned the carpet. The Sanitaire costs only slightly more than the Bissell and it actually does what a carpet cleaner / extractor should do.
Service and delivery comments:
Arrived in good condition