San Marino Teak and Faux Wood Dining Set - Seats 8Item#: HN-IHM083
- Questions? Call our product specialists: 866-579-5183
- Table built from genuine plantation-grown teak
- Folding position chairs made from faux wood
- Seating for 8 at rectangular table
- Chair dimensions: 22W x 24D x 36H inches
- Table dimensions: 95-71L x 39W x 29H inches
8 chairs, Table
The San Marino Teak and Faux Wood Dining Set - Seats 8 brings fascinating European style to your outdoor furniture setting. This set is built to last through all seasons, and it blends teak and faux wood for a unique contribution to your outdoor space. The extendable table boasts the premium quality of genuine plantation-grown teak, providing style in any setting. The eight folding position chairs are made from faux wood in a grey color that complements the table nicely. Chair dimensions: 22W x 24D x 36H inches. Table dimensions: 95-71L x 39W x 29H inches.
The free Feron Gard vinyl preservative provides the longest strap durability available. It works great against the effects of salt and other pollutants in the air, as well as mildew. Perform this maintenance every season for best results.
Teak is a noble wood species, naturally impregnated with "Chinon," which protects the wood against rot. At the same time, the natural content of teak oil resists the absorption of water and helps keep surfaces clean. Teak wood does not need to be maintained to withstand weathering. Over time, the sun will bleach the original brownish color and a new silver-grey surface will appear. Many aficionados of teak wood prefer this silver-gray patina, while others prefer to keep the original color. To maintain the original color, we recommend marine teak oil. For regular cleaning, we recommend any wood cleaner. Liberally apply teak oil on wood with a paint brush or spray bottle. A cloth is only recommended for minor touch-ups. Allow teak oil to absorb into wood for about 45 to 55 minutes in shade or 20 to 30 minutes in direct sun. Lightly wipe off any excess teak oil with a soft cloth. Allow 24-36 hours drying time. Note - lack of maintenance will result in a graying effect over time which will cause the wood to splinter and reduce the wood life to around 5 to 10 years. It is necessary to lightly sand the wood at regular intervals to avoid injury. It is normal for these woods to experience some natural bleeding from rainfall while new.
Dimensions & Specifications
International Home Miami
Patio Dining Sets
Assembly Difficulty Level
- Only online source for commercial grade with next day shipping
- Guaranteed lowest priced Sunbrella online!
- Commercial quality, but great for the backyard
- Push-up lift-and-pin system
- Durable 1.5-inch diameter wood pole
- 5-year warranty against fading on Sunbrella; 2-year pole warranty
- For volume quotes call 1-866-736-2084
- Top-reviewed customer favorite!
- Crafted from enduring cast iron
- Anti-rust primer
- Weather-resistant powder-coat finish
- Several attractive color options
- Decorative floral pattern
- Designed for through-table use
- Includes 13.5-inch and 6.5-inch necks
- Protective feet prevent marring of your patio
- Our best-valued market umbrella
- Spun-polyester shade in several color options
- Mahogany-stained hardwood pole with brass accents
- Pulley-and-pin lift system
- Sturdy 6-rib construction
- Designed for residential use
- In stock - ships quickly