Sauder Harvest Hill Computer Desk and HutchItem#: HN-SDR266
- Clean, handsome style for your home office
- Constructed of laminate over engineered wood
- Lush Abbey Oak finish
- Monitor storage area: 38.75W x 19.5D x 18.75H in.
- CPU storage area: 11.125W x 17.875D x 25.75H in.
- Flip-down keyboard/mouse tray
- Tall hutch with 2 wide cubbyholes
- 1 cabinet/CPU storage with adjustable shelf
- Full assembly required
- Overall dimensions: 43.5W x 19.5D x 56.25H in.
What's Not Included
Computer, Decorative and display items
Our Sauder Harvest Hill Computer Desk and Hutch has a clean, handsome style that will complement just about any decor, and it offers ample storage for your monitor, CPU, keyboard, and mouse. Constructed of laminate over engineered wood, it features a laminate desktop and a lush Abbey Oak finish. Two large cubbyholes at the top of the hutch offer storage and organization, and the monitor opening holds most monitors up to 17 inches. The desk has a flip-down keyboard/mouse drawer with metal runners and safety stops, which you can use as a storage drawer if you have a laptop and don't need a keyboard or mouse. A large desk cabinet accommodates your vertical CPU and has an adjustable shelf for storing supplies or random gadgets. Assembly required. Overall dimensions: 43.5W x 19.5D x 56.25H inches.
- Overall: 43.5W x 19.5D x 56.25H in.
- Desk: 43.5W x 19.5D x 30.125H in.
- Hutch: 43.5W x 9.5D x 26.125H in.
- Kneehole: 28W x 19.5D x 25.625H in.
- Monitor: 38.75W x 19.5D x 18.75H in.
- CPU: 11.125W x 17.875D x 25.75H in.
- Keyboard tray: 28W x 19.5D in.
Sauder is North America's leading producer of ready-to-assemble (RTA) furniture and the nation's fifth largest residential furniture manufacturer. Based in Archbold, Ohio, Sauder also sources furniture from a network of quality global partners, including a line of office chairs that complement its residential and light commercial office furniture. Sauder markets more than 30 distinct furniture collections in a full line of RTA furnishings for the home, entertainment, home office, bedroom, kitchen, and storage.
Sauder is a privately held, third-generation, family-run business. The company prides itself on its awareness that all function and no fashion makes for a dull living space when it comes to home furnishing products. That's why Sauder's award-winning design team has produced more than 25 collections of stylish furniture that span the design spectrum. From minimalist modern or contemporary to classic 18th century or country styles, Sauder has what you're looking for. The company offers more than 500 items - most priced below $500 - that have won national design awards and generated thousands of letters of gratitude from satisfied consumers.
Dimensions & Specifications
43.47L x 19.45W x 56.3H inches
12 Years and up
Laminate over Engineered Wood
- 36W x 48L x 0.25H inches
- Made with 100% premium floor-grade Anji Mountain bamboo
- Easy to clean and care for
- Rich dark cherry color
- Premium felt backing cushions edges and protects floors
- 7 layers of Klumpp UV finish add durability
- Rolls up for easy transport
- No assembly required
Suggestions for You
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Attractive Design
- Drawer Slides Smoothly
- Easy To Clean
- Smooth Writing Surface
- Sturdy Construction
- Difficult To Assemble
- Drawers Don't Line Up
- Its not hard butttttt
- Smaller Offices
Comments about Sauder Harvest Hill Computer Desk and Hutch:
I love Sauder but this desk was a NIGHTMARE. the panel broke ordered replacement they sent wrong panel and extra part finally got the panel. it took 3 weeks to get this project off the floor. But it was worth it. nice cozies up the spare room for work area. Nice desk
- Primary use: