Sea Eagle NeedleNose 114 Stand Up Paddle Board Start Up PackageItem#: HN-SEA018
- NeedleNose 114 paddleboard and accessories
- Featherweight design
- Razor-sharp wave- and water-piercing bow
- Curved touring shape
- Includes backpack, paddle, pump, skeg, and repair kit
Paddleboard, Backpack, SUP paddle, Hand pump, Slide-in Skeg, Repair kit
The Sea Eagle NeedleNose 114 Stand Up Paddle Board Start Up Package has everything you need for a great time out on the water. This all-inclusive entry level package includes the NeedleNose 114, a high-pressure manual SUP pump, an easy-to-assemble 3-part paddle with blade orientating ergonomic grip, pressure gauge, board bag, and a repair kit just in case! The NeedleNose 114 boasts a brand new patent-pending design with a wave-piercing bow and contoured touring shape so you can paddle faster and longer than ever before!
- Removable rear, center skeg
- 2 leading side skegs provide superior tracking
- Front grab handle
- Elastic cords and D-ring attachments at bow and stern
- Center seat D-Ring attachments
- Large rear D-ring attachments
- Center balanced, middle carry handle
- 15 PSI max air pressure capacity
- Deluxe recessed Halkey Roberts air valve
- EVA foam footpad
- 6-minute inflation time
- 1000-denier reinforced drop stitch
- Capacity for 1 person or 250 lbs.
- Weighs 24 lbs.
About Sea Eagle
Sea Eagle provides a totally unique level of portability to the world of recreational boating and watersports. With incredible inflatable designs that are as tough as their molded plastic derivatives, they allow you to bring your craft anywhere at any season. These boats and SUPS will pack down small enough to fit into you trunk, inflate quickly and easily, and provide performance that's unmatched on the water. Try one for yourself - we promise your ideas about inflatable boats will quickly run out of air.
Dimensions & Specifications